The Stalker

Guest Chris J

i totally agree that kim's reaction to the whole zoe/stalker situation was over very quickly but then, without wanting to sound harsh, i've never overly warmed to kim's character so i wasn't too bothered! and of course it is soapland where another story is just round the corner so old storylines have to be finished up pretty quick (with the exception of the hayley paternitygate situation of course!)

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only person who didn't really like the stalker storyline?

I mean, I wanted to know who it was, but the whole thing just got a bit tedious for me after a while, it dragged on for ages and was all just a bit dull.

I tend to prefer the more realistic storylines, the stalker stuff was all a bit OTT for me :unsure:

Am I the only person who didn't really like the stalker storyline?

I mean, I wanted to know who it was, but the whole thing just got a bit tedious for me after a while, it dragged on for ages and was all just a bit dull.

I tend to prefer the more realistic storylines, the stalker stuff was all a bit OTT for me :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it went on a bit long, but only by a couple of weeks. There was about two weeks before Sally's kidnapping where (other than Zoe faking her death) nothing happened apart from pointless dragging out of the storyline.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived