The Stalker

Guest Chris J

I have to say though it's funny how both Aussie soaps have ended up having BIG eppys on the same day in the UK!

Neighbours had it's 20th special today...

...and we exposed the Stalker!

(Gotta say though, that ep 4000 still whoops Neighbours' ass for a bag O' chips!)

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say though it's funny how both Aussie soaps have ended up having BIG eppys on the same day in the UK!

Neighbours had it's 20th special today...

...and we exposed the Stalker!

(Gotta say though, that ep 4000 still whoops Neighbours' ass for a bag O' chips!)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Unless Home and Away decided to have the story line to compete with Neighbours maybe, they might be showing at different channels at the same time in Australia??

Just thinkng though - this storyline plugged several gaps in the original Olympic Siege... I wonder if Dan B and Bevan sorted this one out beforehand?  Considering the two storylines were handled by different SP's the consistency is spot-on!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At the time, the little details such as how she escaped and who collected her belongings etc... didn't really seem important. But now... it seems that those loose ends were left intentionally untied.

Awe my god it was an fantastic awesome who it was, also why Zoe/Eve become the stalker in the first place. Great that there was scenes that had not been previously aired about how Zoe was connected to Sarah. See Sarah used Eve to get even with the Bay afterall.

If Eve was that unstable as a child/teenager how on earth did she become a nurse. I was disapointed at first finding out Zoe/Eve was the stalker but it makes perfect sence now. I liked that it was not rushed in one episode and that Zoe/Eve was killed, as it was the best ending for the fantasic storyline.

Thanks Dan B :wink: Its a pity you have not kept up the great work.

Archived