The Stalker

Guest Chris J

It's strange, but I almost didn't want the Stalker story to end! I liked the build up and the tension, and the guessing games of who it was and who was going to be dead next etc. Yesterday's episode was cool though, it was like watching CSI!

And now, what do we have to watch - Brett Macklin v Summer Bay!? (yawn)

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's strange, but I almost didn't want the Stalker story to end! I liked the build up and the tension, and the guessing games of who it was and who was going to be dead next etc. Yesterday's episode was cool though, it was like watching CSI!

And now, what do we have to watch - Brett Macklin v Summer Bay!? (yawn)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know what you mean! I'm sure it will feel like a huge comedown! :(

I also thought it had a very CSI feel to it :D

I have to say I'm not at all disapointed about the stalker storyline ending. I think that it went on for a couple of weeks longer than it should have. This week has been good, but last week and the week before (minus Zoe's fake murder) weren't really necessary. Having seen clips and read about what's to come for the rest of 2005, I am looking forward to it greatly, and while I loved the stalker-storyline, I'm glad it's finally over and we can get some fresh storylines.

It's strange, but I almost didn't want the Stalker story to end! I liked the build up and the tension Yesterday's episode was cool though, it was like watching CSI!

(yawn)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah Me too :wink: , even TeenTom said it was like CSI!

Lol, I'm guessing Hayley/Scott/Kim feature heavily. Not sure how good that is... <_< Can someone tell us some of the good things so we have something to look forward to?

Agree about the CSI thing. In the ep where Peter and Claire went to that warehouse place (I think it was last week) and were running around with guns, my dad actually came into the room and asked me what I was watching. When I said H&A he was like, are you sure? :lol:

Lol, I'm guessing Hayley/Scott/Kim feature heavily. Not sure how good that is... <_< Can someone tell us some of the good things so we have something to look forward to?

Agree about the CSI thing. In the ep where Peter and Claire went to that warehouse place (I think it was last week) and were running around with guns, my dad actually came into the room and asked me what I was watching. When I said H&A he was like, are you sure?  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(lol) it was the same with my mum! She said 'what's that?' I said 'H&A' she said 'Well who's that running around?' I said 'It's Sally' She watches as Sally climbs over the wall, cleavage hanging out and says 'mm... she's grown, hasn't she?!'

:D

LOL @ desiree101

Claire_louise, I really wasn't thinking of the Hayley/Scott/Kim stuff when I said there's lots to look forward to - that's probably the dullest thing. If you want to know some of the stuff (without giving *too* much away) read below.

Irene seemingly going crazy and being admited to an institution against her will - and the unexpected twist behind it all

Sally tries to cope as she only has three months left before Flynn dies

Sally is accused of sleeping with a student (who she is also fostering at the time)

Chloe's death + aftermath + custody battle Irene/Morag vs Diana

Kim discovering the devastating and shocking truth concerning his mother and Barry Hyde

Episode 4000 and all the returning characters

The arrival of the Holdens (I didn't see the big deal at first but I've since watched a few episodes with them and they are really likeable - and anyone who knows me from this forum knows I'm hard to please :P )

That's all I can be bothered typing lol. Alternatively you could just go to the Australian forum and find out for yourself :P )

Agree about the CSI thing. In the ep where Peter and Claire went to that warehouse place (I think it was last week) and were running around with guns, my dad actually came into the room and asked me what I was watching. When I said H&A he was like, are you sure?  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(lol) it was the same with my mum! She said 'what's that?' I said 'H&A' she said 'Well who's that running around?' I said 'It's Sally' She watches as Sally climbs over the wall, cleavage hanging out and says 'mm... she's grown, hasn't she?!'

:D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:)

Archived