The Stalker

Guest Chris J

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, she does have certain tendencies!! It's a shame that no one believes Sally! I don't really get why she's trying to make out that it was Zoe the stalker was after.. unless the stalker is blind? Lol.. well, I suppose the lights were out but still.. there's no way you could mistake Sally for Zoe.

Zoe looked particularly shifty in today's episode, she seemed particularly dodgy when Sally tried to convince Peter & Flynn that the stalker was still out there.  I really do think it's Zoe.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe she was just frightened that if the stalker is still out there, he might want to slash her again?

Hi

I think the stalker is Pete... I don't know why but

i just find him suspicious.. My first thought was Kim,

but have changed to Pete.. Love this story line and

i am making myself not cheat and look up who it

is.. I normally can't wait and read about story

lines but this one i want to watch without knowing...

(though it is hard) Willpower!! :)

Jo

Just wan to ask a question, when Josie heard that Sally thinks that the stalker may still be out there why did she have a flashback of the time she was in Marcs flat and saw the masked man. I may just be having a ditzy moment but is it because she may now feel that Marc isnt actually the stalker? Just wondering if anybody had the answer??!!

I think it's because they found the knife in the cabinet in Marc's flat (the piece of incriminating evidence against him.. along with the bag and stuff in his car) and Josie knows that someone else put it there. She was in the flat when the masked person put the knife there so she knows it wasn't Marc.

Archived