Emmerdale

msf

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't watch Emmerdale when the tennis was on and it looks like I missed some key scenes, why did Andy walk out on Debs and the baby ? because before Wimbledon it looked like he was gonna stick around.

Having watched this week's omnibus, Emmerdale is on top form with all these Dingles. Is Sam staying then ?

And I loved the way Matthew treated Skippy. I don't know why she was with Terry in he first place mind.

dale.jpg

Frank Skinner heads for 'Emmerdale'

Thursday, July 28 2005, 14:11 BST -- by Kris Green

Comedian Frank Skinner is to feature in Emmerdale as a mysterious voice on the radio.

The Yorkshire-based soap's fictional radio station, Hotten FM, is to run a competition for local residents where they have to guess the identity of a mystery celebrity voice to win a prize.

Chaos will ensue over the competition but Val Lambert (Charlie Hardwick) is a woman on a mission and is determined to win the prize.

Skinner said: "I've watched the show since the days of Amos Brearley and Mr. Wilkes so, even though I don't actually appear on screen, it's really exciting to be a tiny part of the Emmerdale legend"

Series Producer Kath Beedles commented: “We had heard that Frank was a fan of the show and were delighted that he was available to record this part.’’

Skinner will be heard in four episodes from Wednesday 31st August.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*Resurecting this thread*

There's definately a spark between Laurel and Ethan developing.

As much as I love Laurel and Ashley, I can't help but like the idea of this relationship.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too, except i wonder what the bishop will make of it, if he finds out, kelly already suspects that ethan likes laurel, i sense a bit of trouble ahead there.