Emmerdale

msf

Yeah that was the idea - Bob was still in love with Viv so he went for someone exactly like her but he was the only one who couldn't see it! The actress was in The Bill as well, she played Jim Carver's alcoholic wife and ended up dead!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Bill is depressing.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two MAJOR Spoilers!

Firstly:

Zoe apparently does get sent down-for ten years! This means that she can possibly have an extended break until she feels ready to return-if ever. The usual scenario is getting early release or dying in prison. Not sure how true this is but it does seem likely considering she tries a runner and all the evidence against Scott.

Secondly:

The three people confirmed to be in the car crash are Andy Robert and Max. Now although it's not known who dies The actor who plays Robert has recently been heard saying he has filmed his final scenes and leaves in a car crash at the end of October. However Emmerdale have released fake spoilers before in order to keep storylines secret.

I personally think it is more likely that the unfortunate victim is Max. If it isn't why drag him into the car crash if its between the Sudgens only. I know it means there is more chance of people not guessing but i think it is most likely to be him. This would leave the potenial for the Kings to have to deal with his death and it would all be Tom's fault because of the cows. I also prefer this scenario myself as we would get to see a more emotional side of the Kings.

On a different note the pictures of the crash in soaplife look amazing!

Liam :)