Emmerdale

msf

Oh no!!! That makes no sense. Scott really has shown he cares about Zoe. Unless it's her trying to force him... maybe she's gone a little loopy again...

Great. I find a new favourite show and it's just like that backstabbing H&A.? :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow there, F'eck, what's H&A done to upset you so much?! Something to do with Laurie leaving I'm guessing? It sucks I know, but think of all the other good reasons to watch!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think F'Eck's lost sight of any other good reasons. :rolleyes:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no!!! That makes no sense. Scott really has shown he cares about Zoe. Unless it's her trying to force him... maybe she's gone a little loopy again...

Great. I find a new favourite show and it's just like that backstabbing H&A.? :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow there, F'eck, what's H&A done to upset you so much?! Something to do with Laurie leaving I'm guessing? It sucks I know, but think of all the other good reasons to watch!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think F'Eck's lost sight of any other good reasons. :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, well here's a few:

1. The lovely sunny weather (ALL the time - except when there's a natural disaster or someone dies of course).

2. The great characters that aren't leaving - Irene, Beth, Sally, Alf... (hmm, trying to think of more good male characters but having trouble. Perhaps TPTB should take note?).

3. Hayley being recast - a terrible idea but should be fun to see how it turns out.

4. The possibility of Henry being eaten by an escaped Rhinocerous (wishful thinking there...)

:lol: Thanks guys for trying to cheer me up. But it'll be hard to see the Aussie sunshine through my tears. :D

At least when I watch Emmerdale, there aren't painful reminders everywhere I look. :P And it's a show where I actually really like at least half of the characters. How many viewers can say that about H&A?

:lol: Thanks guys for trying to cheer me up. But it'll be hard to see the Aussie sunshine through my tears.  :D

At least when I watch Emmerdale, there aren't painful reminders everywhere I look.  :P And it's a show where I actually really like at least half of the characters. How many viewers can say that about H&A?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What about Marilyn?

:lol: Thanks guys for trying to cheer me up. But it'll be hard to see the Aussie sunshine through my tears.  :D

At least when I watch Emmerdale, there aren't painful reminders everywhere I look.  :P And it's a show where I actually really like at least half of the characters. How many viewers can say that about H&A?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not me, unfortunately. :(

(Not to say that I don't still love H&A, of course).

Did anyone watch the photo album thing about the Dingles that was on tonight? Was good.  :)  I don't think Emmerdale would be the same without them!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea the Dingles are great, I can't wait for Chaz to come back after her time off from having the baby(being in the army) hope that she gets back together with Karl when she returns. :)

Did anyone watch the photo album thing about the Dingles that was on tonight? Was good.? :)? I don't think Emmerdale would be the same without them!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea the Dingles are great, I can't wait for Chaz to come back after her time off from having the baby(being in the army) hope that she gets back together with Karl when she returns. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mmmm, definately. What fab chemistry those two had!