Emmerdale

msf

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I CANT FRO THE LIFE OF ME THINK WHY YOU ALL THINK EMMERDALE IS BETTER THAN EASTENDER, CORRIE & NEIGHBOURS & HOME AND AWAY & HOLLYOAKS!!

ORDER OF RATING:

1ST - HOME & AWAY

2ND - EASTENDERS

3RD - CORRIE

4TH - HOLLYOAKS

5TH - NEIGHBOURS

6TH - EMMERDALE

FAMILY AFFAIRS / DOCTORS - WOULD NOT KNOW I DONT WATCH THEM!!!!!!

:P

I CANT FRO THE LIFE OF ME THINK WHY YOU ALL THINK EMMERDALE IS BETTER THAN EASTENDER, CORRIE & NEIGHBOURS & HOME AND AWAY & HOLLYOAKS!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hold your horses, nobody said that!

H&A is my favourite soap above all, but that doesn't mean I can't like Emmerdale as well. :P I think corrie, emmerdale and eastenders are all good, but I wouldn't say any of them was better than the others because they all go through peaks and troughs. Emmerdale is great at the minute though.

Emmerdale is my favourite soap at the moment. I did stop watching for a while, I couldn't take anymore of the Steph/Shelley/Alan storyline, couldn't care less about Terry and his flaming TJ, and Diane's sister made me sick (going on about facelifts all the time, and the way she pulled her skin made me sick, she's not a pretty sight and there's no way someone like Danny would have touched her). Oh and Diane's cancer, I knew it would go on and on so I thought I'd better stop watching for sometime as I knew it would drag on.

Anyway that was then and now they're focusing on the Dingles and it's much better.

The Kings are good too. Viv is hilarious.

Looks like Zoe is going which is good news. I saw her in a yoga advert once, what's that all about ? I hope she never comes back.

By the way how did Charity leave and is she coming back ?

A funny fact about the show everytime I see Andy work on the farm he's mending fences.

Oh and I'm glad Cain killed that stupid mutt.

Farmers do a lot of mending fences, I have some friends who own a farm and it's all they ever seem to do! Charity left to start a new life abroad with baby Noah, after exposing her affair with Jimmy and the fact that Sadie set her up with those fake photos. Tom begged her to stay but she went anyway. *sniff* She isn't coming back, which is a shame, especially as Debbie is having the baby soon and it would be great to see some scenes between them. Ah well.

Good news :

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds21536.html

Another Dingle to descend on 'Emmerdale'

Wednesday, June 1 2005, 19:12 BST -- by Kris Green

Emmerdale's 30th Dingle family member, Delilah, will arrive in the village next month.

The impulsive newcomer - played by Hayley Tamaddon - will roll into the Dales with a train behind her - literally! She's set to be wearing a wedding dress, later revealing she jilted her fianc? at the alter.

A cautious Zak makes nothing of her until he spots a car load of wedding presents and, without hesitation, welcomes her into the fold.

Hayley commented: ?I?m really excited to be playing Delilah. She is an ambitious and impulsive character and I can?t wait to see what she will be getting up to.?

Series producer Kath Beedles added: ?She is no shrinking violet and has a habit of engaging her mouth before her brain so is sure to get into hot water very soon."

Viewers will see Delilah arrive in the infamous village on Friday 15th July and will prove to be as much trouble as the rest of the clan.