EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

God yeah, I can't stand Zoe. I never liked her that much in the first place. Remember when she first came into it and she seduced Jamie even though he was with Sonia? She seems like the kind of girl who will always put men before her friends and family. And now, to top it all off, she's bloody miserable all the time! So yeah, hurry up and leave is what I say. I hope they do a good exit storyline though. Fingers crossed it's nothing to do with Sharon and Dennis, because we've had enough of that to last us a lifetime!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eastenders:

Chrissie worries

Airing Monday, 27th June 2005 at 20:00 on BBC One

Little Mo tells Alfie that they cannot have a relationship because of Kat. Later, Little Mo and Kat talk and Little Mo admits that she still loves Billy but is unsure about her feelings. Kat tells her to wait for someone special to come along.

Sharon and Dennis are staying in the Vic and are happy that Zoe has gone. However, Dennis gives it two weeks and then they will leave Walford?

Elsewhere, Chrissie tells Sam that she is worried about what Zoe may have told Kat before she left.

Kat harasses Chrissie

Airing Tuesday, 28th June 2005 at 19:30 on BBC One

Using the money Johnny gave him, Danny visits the bookies. When his horse comes in, he heads to The Vic to celebrate. In the pub, Danny attempts to goad Johnny into having a drink with him ? but, when he declines, Danny tries to push him into having a fight.

Elsewhere, Kat continues to harass Chrissie. Chrissie tells Sam that Kat knows about Den.

Worried, Sam asks to talk to Kat?

Sharon realises something is wrong

Airing Thursday, 30th June 2005 at 19:30 on BBC One

Pat is on a driving lesson with Dot. She isn?t paying much attention to Dot?s driving so they both decide to go home, but realise they are lost. After squabbling in the car about getting home, the car breaks down and they have to call for help. While waiting, the duo reminisce about the old times?

Elsewhere, Chrissie tells Sharon that everything was fine until she returned. Realising that something isn?t quite right, Sharon opens a bottle of wine and tries to get Chrissie to open up, but Chrissie remains cage

Demi and Leo meet up

Airing Friday, 1st July 2005 at 20:00 on BBC One

Demi and Leo continue to text each other and Demi is forced to lie to Rosie about who the text is from. When she later catches up with Leo, they both talk and admit that they hate having to sneak about. Later, when Mickey arrives home, he is not happy to find Leo sitting in the Millers? front room.

Elsewhere, after talking to Sharon, Pauline realises that Sharon doesn?t want to leave Walford and tells her to let Dennis know about her feelings.

• 2 weeks later...

Aww yay!! That's so good!! :D That means that Kat and Alfie could possibly get together again.. that would be great!

How happy is everyone that Zoe is *finally* leaving?? They've given her a good exit storyline, hopefully one that means she can never come back! :P

Three new faces for 'EastEnders'

Thursday, June 23 2005, 15:47 BST -- by Kris Green

EastEnders producers today unveiled three new signings.

The first new character will be Dawn Miller - played by Kara Tointon. Dawn, who is on-screen sister to Mickey Miller (Joe Swash), has been travelling for the last few years and is currently living in France. Mickey ventures across the Channel to visit her and brings her back with him.

Dawn is a real charmer with a touch of the footballer's wife about her, oozing charisma and sex appeal.

Talking of her new role, Kara said: "EastEnders is my dream job and I feel blessed with this opportunity. Dawn is sexy, independent and has this amazing

wardrobe - I can't wait to start filming."

Actor Ray Brooks is also to appear as 60-year-old brickie Joe Macer. His recently-widowed character has just started to get his life back on track. The new-found social scene results in his fresh start in Walford.

Brooks commented: "It will be a great adventure for me. I've worked with a few

of the cast previously so look forward to resuming old friendships. While I tremble at the thought, I am really looking forward to jumping on board."

Last, but by no means least, Petra Letang will arrive in Walford as Sonia Fowler's (Natalie Cassidy) nurse-friend Naomi Julien.

Rumours previously suggested that Aussie actress-model Imogen Bailey would be filling the shoes of the character. DS subsequently revealed that she hadn't been contacted since casting.

On her new role, Petra said: "This is a really unbelievable opportunity; I'm just so happy. Naomi is a true East-Ender and is going to bring drama to the square from day one."

All three new faces will appear on screen this summer

I hate it when they bring in a new relative they've never mentioned before!! It was ok with Stacey Slater because she was just a cousin, but they did it with Belinda and she was meant to be their sister! Now they're doing it again with the Millers *sigh*. Also, this Dawn must be pretty old to have been travelling for years, probably older than Mickey. Rosie doesn't look old enough to have kids that age.

Not sure about the widow guy, but on a positive note Sonia's nurse friend sounds good. Sonia needs a good friend after Zoe (who nicked her bf) and Sarah (who stabbed her hubby)!

Ex-'Bill' actor to appear in 'EastEnders'

Friday, June 24 2005, 17:36 BST -- by Kris Green

Former Bill actor Mark Wingett is to make an appearance in EastEnders this summer.

Wingett first appeared as DC Jim Carver in the ITV cop drama back in August 1983 and left in February this year with no plans for him to return.

He is now embarking on a new role in Walford, playing the father of Mickey Miller (Joe Swash).

An insider told DS: "Mickey is going to France to see his sister and gets more than he bargained for when he bumps into his long-lost father, whom he hasn't seen for years."

They added: "It's fantastic to have Mark on board."

A spokeswoman said: "EastEnders can confirm that Mark will be making an appearance this summer playing the role of Mickey's dad."

Archived