EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

I used to be obsessed with 'enders. Then I watched h&a and stopped watching 'enders. Now I'm obsessed with both! My favourites are Stacey, Ruby and I'm glad Kat's back! :)

Also on the front of Inside Soap this week it has been confirmed Grant, Phil and Peggy are coming back!!! :lmaosmiley:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I read that Sam will be leaving.

That's a shame, because I'd love to see the Mitchell empire returned to full glory.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah right i agree... The Mitchells rule - Peggy, Grant, Phil, Sam... IDEAL!!!!!

It said in 'Inside Soap' about grant returning with Sharon - this aint true she comes back with Dennis in toe!!!

Maybe Grant has been to America to see Michelle!!! Sharon was there and he returns after her!!!! THAT WOULD BE GOOD!!!

Yeah it's true about Sam leaving, I think she finishes towards the end of the year. There was a rumour that Daniella Westbrook would be coming back to replace her but it's been denied. I'm kind of disappointed in a way, I mean I know it would be really confusing and hard to get used to but I always liked Daniella better than Kim Medcalf as Sam.

I didn't watch Eastenders at the time but didn't Cindy die in prison when or after giving birth? I could be wrong though. It's been denied that she's coming back, I'm doubting that they would risk bringing back another dead character after Dirty Den failed to do much for them.

this is taken from the digital spy website

BBC confirm Kemp's return

Monday, May 23 2005, 15:02 BST -- by Kris Green

EastEnders' producers today confirmed that Ross Kemp will be returning to reprise his role as Grant Mitchell in the BBC soap.

Speculation that Kemp had been in negotiations with EastEnders has been rife in the media over the past few months, but in an interview with a weekend tabloid, he revealed he had been persuaded to return by Barbara Windsor, who plays his east-end character's mother, Peggy Mitchell.

Speaking about his return, he said: "I have been away from EastEnders for almost six years now and have enjoyed myself enormously working on other dramas but I have kept great memories of my time on the square."

Grant's return to Walford - to be filmed in August - will see the Mitchell family reunited on screen for the first time in six years.

Kemp added: "I think it will be enormous fun to return to a show that I love and respect for a while to do some more work with some fantastic acting and writing talent."

Executive producer for the soap, Kate Harwood, commented: "We are so pleased that Ross will be back on the show. His character, Grant Mitchell, is one of the most iconic and popular in the history of soap.

"The impact of his return for the inhabitants of Walford should not be underestimated. It is going to be fireworks from the start."

These 2 are taken from the digital spy website as well

Mike Reid to rejoin 'EastEnders'?

Wednesday, May 25 2005, 17:33 BST -- by James Welsh

Mike Reid will be rejoining BBC soap EastEnders on a part-time basis, The Sun reported today.

Citing an unnamed source "close" to the actor, the paper reported that Reid and the soap's bosses are "trying to come to an agreement."

A BBC spokesperson told DS that The Sun's report was "purely speculation." The corporation also confirmed that Charlie Brooks, who played Reid's on-screen daughter Janine, "is not returning at present and there are no current plans for her."

Daniella Westbrook to return to 'EastEnders'?

Thursday, May 26 2005, 18:46 BST -- by Kris Green

Yet another former cast member is being tipped to return to EastEnders. The latest name in the frame, according to a tabloid newspaper, is Daniella Westbrook.

The actress has reportedly been invited to take part in the BBC3 show, EastEnders Revealed and, if all goes well, she may return to EastEnders itself.

Daniella - who played Sam Butcher - was axed in 2000 after her lifestyle interfered with her acting. She became addicted to cocaine, resulting in the loss of her septum, and was replaced by Kim Medcalf in 2002. Kim, however, will be bidding farewell to EastEnders at the end of the year, leaving the door open for Sam's return.

An insider told The Sun: "Now Daniella is looking so great, it would make sense for her to go back once Kim leaves."

I didn't watch Eastenders at the time but didn't Cindy die in prison when or after giving birth? I could be wrong though. It's been denied that she's coming back, I'm doubting that they would risk bringing back another dead character after Dirty Den failed to do much for them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I also doubt that she would WANT to go back. She's done alright for herself as an actress since leaving the show. As with Dirty Den, she did such a great job the first time round that if she returned the only way for the character to go would be down.

I used to be obsessed with 'enders. Then I watched h&a and stopped watching 'enders. Now I'm obsessed with both! My favourites are Stacey, Ruby and I'm glad Kat's back! :)

Also on the front of Inside Soap this week it has been confirmed Grant, Phil and Peggy are coming back!!! :lmaosmiley:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I read that Sam will be leaving.

That's a shame, because I'd love to see the Mitchell empire returned to full glory.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah Sam is leaving! And Zoe

I like Sharon and Dennis as a couple, they just seem to fit.. although it is a bit.. weird - for want of a better word!

I'm glad that Zoe is leaving, she annoys the hell out of me. Doesn't she know how to smile? She seriously needs to get a grip..

Archived