How has the show been?

D.B

So It's been a while since I've been watching the show. I tune in from time to time but not as much as I used to. How has the show been recently? Do people think it's gotten better? Have long-term problems been solved and are things as interesting? 

Boring Most of the characters I find I don’t care what happens to them and stories have I think a very silly predictable endings like Marilyn and Roos big falling out 

Kirby going back to Lyrik was just silly 

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I've been enjoying it as much as ever, but if you lost interest in the show a year or two ago, I'm not sure there's much I can say to convince you it's changed.

Agreed. I didn't think 2022 was very good, 2023 was slightly better but overall it seems fairly consistent the last two years. I've been watching it on and off but yeah but for people enjoying just as much, probably won't be disappointed.

The lack of school and teenagers seem to bothered a lot of people but it seems to have a lot less crime and gangs too which I think will be a plus for many.

• 3 weeks later...

Personally I don’t think the show is too great at the moment. Nothing too great is happening that’s keeping you on the edge of your seat.  While I thought Neighbours was more gripping in its return but now starting to get unwatchable again. 

Lot less People also haven’t be commenting much on Australia discussion weekly episodes and I think  that’s shows I am not only one who feels that way. 

• Like 1