After they left Summer Bay, what happened next?

cymbaline

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

I imagine if Stevo has son(s),they're likely named Brett and/or Philip after his respective late father and uncle.

I've spent way too much time thinking about this, but in my headcanon, he has sons called Brett and Tommy and a daughter (Martha, Maddy or Eliza).  Philip had been on the list, but Tamara Simpson had started calling Philippa Lucini "Phil" one day and it stuck as a nickname (a change from Pippa at least), so Philip got knocked off the first name list (but kept as a middle name).

On 05/12/2022 at 11:54, j.laur5 said:

I don’t think there is anything to suggest that Pippa stop fostering once she moved and might still have done so. 

Well we know Tegan moved away to live with Pippa and Ian, so there may have been more. Though Pippa had two young biological children at that point, so I personally tend to think Tegan was probably the last. 

24 minutes ago, adam436 said:

The second child I was referring to was Pippa and Ian's. Ian returned in 1999 and said Pippa couldn't travel because she was pregnant. I don't recall this child ever being mentioned again though, but people in this forum have mentioned in the past it was a girl. 

Oh yeah I keep forgetting that lol

2 hours ago, adam436 said:

The second child I was referring to was Pippa and Ian's. Ian returned in 1999 and said Pippa couldn't travel because she was pregnant. I don't recall this child ever being mentioned again though, but people in this forum have mentioned in the past it was a girl. 

When Pippa returns in episode 2853 for the Sally/Kieran wedding, Joel asks her "So how's the baby?" and Pippa replies "Oh, she's just brilliant.  She's just got a bit of an ear infection otherwise she and Ian would have been down here too."

Don't think there was any mention of her name though.

9 hours ago, homeandawayroxsomuch. said:

When Pippa returns in episode 2853 for the Sally/Kieran wedding, Joel asks her "So how's the baby?" and Pippa replies "Oh, she's just brilliant.  She's just got a bit of an ear infection otherwise she and Ian would have been down here too."

Don't think there was any mention of her name though.

I know it would have been clichéd (the whole name your kid after a parent thing, in the eyes of some) but Coral would have been a likely name.

3 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

I know it would have been clichéd (the whole name your kid after a parent thing, in the eyes of some) but Coral would have been a likely name.

I somewhat doubt that.  Looking at the NSW Registry of Births, Deaths & Marriages lists of popular baby names in the 1990s, Coral was hardly a popular baby name in 1999.  Meanwhile, Tamara appears 6 times, Dale once, Shane 7 times (but as a boy's name), Paul 8 times, and Mark and Olivia appeared every year of the 90s.  The ones that didn't appear at all were Philippa (and Carly and Ben did the naming after Pippa thing) and Byron (a literary icon for Donald).

Archived