Sally and Flynn A Love Story

Zig

Chapter 13

The moment Flynn had left the house, Sally sat down on the couch and was deep in thought, she couldn't believe Flynn admission sure they had a small moment but that was nothing so how the hell Flynn had feelings for her was something that Sally didn't understand at all and besides Sally knew for sure she doesn't think of Flynn that way and in fact she doesn't trust guys not anymore, not after Kieran, the only guys she trusts are the one she have known for a long time or her whole life and even that was a select few.

Sally was interrupted from her thoughts however by a knock on the door which she opened as soon as she got there and she was relieved when it was only Gypsy at the door and allowed her friend inside before sitting back on the couch.

The moment that Gypsy saw Sally, she knew that something was going on, after all her friend didn't even say a word as she entered. Gypsy went and made the pair a coffee before joining Sally on the couch, in the hopes of finding out some answers.

Gypsy handed Sally her coffee before looking at her "Okay spill, clearly something bugging you, something happened." Sally could tell by the look on her friend face that she was dying to know exactly what was going and truth was Sally herself needed to vent and talk this out and seem as Lance wasn't here she knew that Gypsy was the best person to that with "This stays between us." Gypsy nods immediately knows this must be big.

It's a minute later when Sally starts talking as she had taken a sip of her coffee first "I had a visit from Flynn and he confessed that he's got feelings for me." Once hearing this Gypsy had the look of shock on her face "I wasn't expecting you to say that, he hardly knows you and you hardly know him." Sally nods at this after all that what she had been thinking anyway "Exactly, like I don't need a guy in my life, I probably never will date anyone again, not after Kieran." Gypsy didn't know Flynn well but she also knew that not every guy in the world was like Kieran "Not all men are like him Sal." Sally looks at Gypsy "I'm been through all the pain and heartache and I won't take that risk again and besides I don't trust guys remember." Gypsy nods before looking at her friend "Not all guys are like Kieran, you will find happiness one day, whether that with Flynn or someone you don't even know yet Sal." Sally shakes her head before looking at Gypsy "All I want to do is watch movies and eat ice-cream and forget about earlier, are you in?" Gypsy nods before getting up and grabbing ice-cream before joining Sally on the couch to watch a movie and all Sally hopes now is that she can watch the movie, forget what Flynn told her and never discuss the topic again.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, InfantryAlex said:

Poor Flynn!

Hope Sally comes to her senses and sees that Flynn may not be like Kieran, she sure deserves some happiness in her life.

Sounds like Gypsy is a good friend for her. 

feeling so sorry for Flynn and fingers cross Sal does

Chapter 14

The moment Flynn left Sally, he headed for his caravan and once he got there all he did was sit on his bed, after all he was deep in thought already and if he was honest after telling Sally how he felt, he did feel as though a massive weight had been lifted off his shoulders, even though he was feeling hurt as he had fallen for Sally hard. 

Flynn also was one who fell for girls often in fact he had only fallen for one other girl before he did for Sally but with Sally he knew it was different. He didn't know why but the moment he laid his eyes on her, he knew she would become someone important in his life and the more time he had spent with her as corny as it sounded, the more he knew they were meant to be together. Now Flynn didn't believe in soulmates but when he was around Sally it felt as though all the pieces were together in his life for the first time since his mother died which was over ten years ago.

Flynn decided he wouldn't be leaving the van for the rest of the day, sure he didn't know her well and according to other bay residents including Gypsy and Noah she had been through allot and even according to her she had however he was still hurting from the rejection, he knew already that he deeply cared for Sally and who she was meant to be in his life but she didn't feel the same about him, or didn't even want to give things a chance and see if she would one day which hurt him, because as much as Flynn knew Sally probably wouldn't feel the same way as him, he was hoping when he confessed that she would say that they could see where things lead and she didn't.

Flynn knew things would probably take a bit of time before him and Sally were even going to be on track to be friends again, which was something that totally sucked as he truly was enjoying getting to know her and ever since his confession, he knew not been friends with Sally anymore would be what would hurt him the most, because he did want her in his life and it was clear that wasn't going to happen now. 

Archived