Sally and Flynn A Love Story

Zig

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 3

It was now the next day and Flynn had pretty much everything unpacked and was settled at the van and was now ready for his first day at the drop in Centre with Noah and Shelley. Flynn had set his alarm for six o'clock in the morning that way he would be able to go for a run before work, something he had done for allot of his life so far.

It wasn't long before Flynn had left the caravan park and was running down the beach taking in the view as he ran. He wasn't even halfway into the run when he heard his name getting called so headed in that direction to spot Shauna the woman he met yesterday there wearing a lifeguard uniform so headed in her direction, he gave her a polite smile when he got closer to her before looking at her "Morning." Shauna smiles at Flynn trying her best to hide from him the small crush that she got on him "Morning Flynn, how are you settling into Summer Bay?" Flynn smiled again "So far so good but I need to finish this run them head to work so I will see you around." Flynn them said goodbye as he kept running down the beach and them back to the caravan park.

It was around half a hour later when Flynn had arrived at the Centre and went in search for Shelley, when he find her, he saw her chatting with Sally and a guy that Flynn guessed was Noah. Flynn decided to make his presence in the room known "Hello." This immediately caused all three people to turn around. Sally spoke first "I will leave you guys to it, enjoy your first." Sally gave him an encouraging smile before walking out of the room and leaving the trio to it.

After introducing himself to Noah, Flynn looked at the pair "So where do we start?" Shelley was glad Flynn was eager "Come into my office and I will fill you in on the basics. Flynn nodded before following Shelley into the office.

The morning went quickly after that and Flynn was now on his lunch break. Having wanting to get away from the Centre just for a bit, he decided to go the diner after all he was the only place he knew around here so far that served food.

When Flynn walked in the diner he decided to find a seat in the packed place. He walked around hoping someone he kind of knew was in here and he was in luck when he spotted Sally sitting alone, "Do you mind if I sit here?" Sally looked up "Sure I was just about to go anyway?" Flynn immediately feels bad "You don't have to go because of me." That was something Sally had already known "I know I'm just running late." Flynn nods in understanding as Sally says goodbye before leaving.

Once Sally was at the diner she had decided to go home and when she got there she had spotted a package that was addressed to her from her foster mum Pippa, so she picked the package up and headed inside the house.

Sally quickly undo the package to discover a framed photo of her and her adopted dad Tom. A tear ran down her face after all she missed him every day and had more them ever in the past year. Sally knew it was also get closer to another year without him which broke her as she wished he was here everyday. She picked up the photo to see that it was one of Tom sitting on a chair and Sally was on his knee hugging him tightly. She decided that she would put the photo on the shelf that way she could look at it everyday and be reminded of good memories whenever she was having a bad day like she was today.

Just now, beachside said:

awww it's understandable that she misses tom their bond was so strong and special

hope things get better for sally she deserves a break

Her bond with Tom was one of my favourites

and lets hope she catches a break soon

Chapter 4

Every single time Flynn had seen Sally so far, she couldn't get out of there quick enough and even though Flynn didn't know her well at all, he was worried it was his fault. He didn't get how but he was worried and if he had done something he was determined to fix it after all he didn't want to be on the bad side of the locals.

When Flynn got back into the drop in Centre, he had spotted Shauna there and figured perhaps she could help so headed in her direction to see her there with a red headed girl. When he got in the room Shauna had introduced her friend to Flynn straight away and he had learned that her name was Gypsy Nash. Flynn then looked at Shauna "I don't mean to pry but every time Sally sees me she walks away." Gypsy and Shauna both look at each other and Flynn notices they aren't that surprised, Gypsy was the one that spoke "Don't take it to heart, Sally she just doesn't trust any guys she doesn't know after the whole Kieran saga." Flynn takes a breath relieved it isn't his fault and nods say thanks to the pair before leaving them to it and getting back to work himself.

Meanwhile Sally decided to take a walk again to the caravan park after all it was one of her favourites places and she had so many memories there. It wasn't long before she got there and found herself sitting on the stairs outside Lance's old motor home and it was less then five minutes after that when she heard a voice "Somehow I figured you would be here after all you weren't at home." This made Sally look up before standing up and giving her friend the biggest hug "Lance, what are you doing here?" Lance could see she was surprised "I knew this week would be hard on you and I want to be here for you." Sally hugged her friend again and smiled "Thank you." The two then settled Lance into his van.

After that Lance and Sally had decided on a beach walk so they could catch up but Sally also knew it was so she could vent to him which she would do "I hate the way he have made me Lance, I feel like I can't trust guys now." Lance was shocked to hear this and put his arm around Sally "I'm sorry Sal." Sally smiles as she looks up at Lance "At least I know you are a good guy and that you will always look out for me." This made Lance smile "Always Sal." Lance had known Sally a long time and was really protective of her "You know it still hurts a part always will for you but one day you will find love and be happy with a guy and I know that because it is what you deserve." Sally smiles again before hugging Lance, she was so grateful her friend was in town and she knew that having Lance around was going to make a bad week at least a tad bit better.

Ok this chapter has four of my all time favourites being Gypsy,Lance,Sally and Flynn so best chapter yet. 

Flynn and Gypsy meeting and Gypsy telling him it was not just him Sally doesn't trust - i liked this

Lance returning for Sal I loved this also as their friendship is so underrated and realistically this would off happened in the show if the showrunners would off done this

Can't wait for more of the story to unfold.

18 hours ago, beachside said:

Ok this chapter has four of my all time favourites being Gypsy,Lance,Sally and Flynn so best chapter yet. 

Flynn and Gypsy meeting and Gypsy telling him it was not just him Sally doesn't trust - i liked this

Lance returning for Sal I loved this also as their friendship is so underrated and realistically this would off happened in the show if the showrunners would off done this

Can't wait for more of the story to unfold.

Glad you enjoyed these moments.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 5

It was later that day and Sally had just parted ways with Lance so that he could catch up with Colleen when she spotted Shauna and walked  over to her friend "So the guy from the drop in centre. You like him right?" Shauna nods, Sally knew it she might have not paid much attention but she knew that "If you like him ask him out." Shauna looks at her friend "I wish I could but I think he likes someone else." Sally listened and then looked at her friend "You don't know unless you ask." Shauna nodded after all she knew Sally had a point.

Meanwhile back at the drop in centre Noah just arrived and had walked in to see Gypsy with Flynn. He looked at Gypsy "Did you call Lance about Sal?" Gypsy shook her head "No but Don did, Sal isn't meant to know though." Noah nodded as he looked at his friend "I saw them catching up earlier and she seems to be doing a bit better." Gypsy looked relieved "If anyone can get her through whatever this is..." Noah nodded and then looked at Flynn knowing he wanted to ask something "What is it?" Flynn smiled "Sally does she ever let people in? I get she doesn't trust guys but I want to be on good terms with the locals." Noah could see Flynn was curious "Just give her time." Flynn smiled grateful for the answer before leaving Noah and Gypsy too it.

It was about a hour later when Flynn walked along the beach and heard his name been called, he turned around and spotted Shauna "Flynn would you like to go to dinner sometime?" Flynn was surprised with how quick and upfront the female was, he didn't want to hurt her feelings but he kind of had taken an interest in someone else "I'm sorry.." Shauna knows what that means "But you like someone else?" Flynn nods as Shauna speaks "All the good guys usually do, I will see you around." With that Shauna walks away and Flynn feels guilty for upsetting her.

It wasn't long after that when Sally had spotted Flynn sitting on the beach and decided to go over after all she knew she owned him an apology. "Hi." Flynn looked up and the moment he saw Sally and smiled "Hi." Sally smiled at him "Do you mind if I sit?" Flynn looks at her "Sure." Sally sits down and looks at him "I'm sorry for barely acknowledging you since you arrived. I just had my own stuff." Flynn nods "I get it. Life can be messy, challenging and crazy." Sally nodded in agreement "It can. Look I probably won't be able sit with you but let me pay for a coffee for you." Flynn looked at Sally "How about this next time we are both free you shout me that coffee and we sit and chat." Sally nodded knowing that would be the least she could do "Sure sounds good. I have to go meet someone, so I will see you later." Sally then stood up and left as Flynn sat there and realized that would finally get the chance to get to know Sally. 

Archived