Sally and Flynn A Love Story

Zig

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, InfantryAlex said:

Oooh! Exciting! 

Don't worry, I can't remember much of 2001 Flynn. I only remember when Joel took over Flynns role. 

Awesome, hope you enjoyed the last chapter and will enjoy the rest of the story

Chapter 11

Sally soon enough received a text and it was Lance. She looked up at Flynn "I'm sorry to do this but my best friend is leaving town and I need to go have lunch with him before he goes." Flynn gives a small nod in understanding as Sally gets up and runs off the beach, leaving Flynn sitting there and feeling slightly jealous of the other guy.

Sally quickly arrived home to see Lance sitting there and waiting for her. She walks towards him and reaches over and gives him a hug "I'm going to miss you. I wish you could of stayed the extra few days like we planned." Lance nodded as he hugged his friend "Same but Maggie is sick and I can't leave her with Debbie alone." Sally understood that and pulled away from her friend "I get it, just don't leave it as long between visits next time." Lance looked at Sally, feelings bad for leaving "I promise it won't be as long. I'm going to miss you Sal." Sally smiled "I will miss you more, thanks for been here for me these past few days." Lance smiled "Of course Sal, I always have your back." Sally smiled and nodded after all if there was one thing she knew, it was that Lance always had her back.

After the friends had eaten lunch they walked to the diner, agreeing to say farewell there so Colleen could be there also. They could spot Colleen in the distance so headed in her direction. Lance then shared a moment with his mum first, promising her he would see her soon and now it was his and Sally turn. The pair hugged straight away "Sal if you need anything ok, just call me and I will get back here." Sally smiled as she stayed in her friend arms "I will. I love you Lance." Lance smiled "I love you too Sal." With that the pair pulled away as he waved one last goodbye to his mum and Sally before heading to the car to drive back home to Queensland.

After Lance left Colleen looked at Sally "You okay?" Sally could see the concern on Colleen's face "Yeah, I just wish he could of stayed." Colleen nodded in agreement before leaving Sally to it.

Sally then found herself back at the caravan park, sitting at the stairs of Lance's van again just like she had plenty of times before "Sally you okay." She saw Flynn walking towards her "Yeah fine. Just thinking." Flynn nodded as he sat down "About your friend that left." Sally nodded as Flynn spoke again "You are pretty close." Sally nodded "Yes, I don't know what I would do without him." Flynn smiled "Well if you ever need to talk I'm around." Sally smiled at Flynn "Thank you." Flynn sensed Sally needed some time alone "But for now I will leave you to it and I will see you around." Sally smiled again as she waved goodbye to Flynn as he left.

1 hour ago, beachside said:

Can't believe Lance had to leave already

It better not be as long between visits next time Lance

Loved that Sally went and sat on the stairs of Lance's van 

Glad Flynn told Sally he was around for her if she needed

He had to leave but he will be back. Glad you enjoyed the chapter

Chapter 12

It was the next day when Sally was at the drop in Centre talking with Noah. The two had planned some things a while back in related to Noah doing some work with the less fortune kids at school but it had been aside and now Sally wanted to get it sort before the new term began.

Flynn had just arrived at work when he heard voices, it was clear whoever was talking were having a discussion and as Flynn walked closer to the tea room, he saw Noah with Sally in the tea room having a discussion. Flynn then walked in "I didn't think you were volunteering today Sally." Sally shook her head "I'm not, just getting something sorted with Noah." Noah then looks at Flynn "Now you here we might go for a walk, if your right to run things here." Flynn nods as Sally and Noah gets up and leaves and he can't help that wonder what they are discussing.

Once Noah and Sally left the drop in Centre, they walked to the park nearby before sitting down "Thank you Sal for giving me the opportunity to help these kids." Sally nodded "Summer Bay High is lucky to have you joining us and both Don and I are happy that you agreed to help out." Noah smiles "It's a great opportunity to help kids and with my degree." Sally nods as Noah looks at her "Enough about this, how are you? " Sally knew Noah would ask not only because he was a good friend but he had really started to reading people like a book "I won't lie, I wish Lance could of stayed longer but now the hardest day of all is over hopefully I can get back in sync or whatever that is." Noah nodded in agreement "Well if you need to talk, I'm here." Sally was grateful "Thank you Noah." Noah stood up "Anytime, I better get back I will see you later." Noah then headed back to work as Sally sat there and was left to her own thoughts.

Sally soon found herself at home and was surprised to see Flynn  waiting there "Can I help you?" Sally didn't understand why he was there so was curious "May I come in?" Sally nodded as she moved forward and put the key into the door and unlocked it, walking into the house with Flynn following.

Once inside Sally started chopping vegetables for dinner as Flynn sat on the bench "So what do you need?" Flynn takes a breath "Look Sally I said I would give you time but I also want to tell you how I feel." Sally was shocked and all she could do was nod "I'm falling for you Sally." Sally was surprised to hear this, it was the last thing she was expecting him to say after all the moment they had was so minor "Look Flynn I'm sorry but I'm not interested in dating anyone, not now, not ever and I think you should leave." Flynn is gutted but he knows Sally going through allot so decides to leave it for now. Flynn then walks out the door leaving Sally alone.

3 minutes ago, beachside said:

Not going to lie I am here for a Sally and Noah friendship wish we got it on the show!!

Poor Flynn but I understand where Sal's coming from she has gone through so much!!

I wish we got more Sal and Noah in the show

And it's impossible not to feel sorry for Flynn right now

Archived