Sally and Flynn A Love Story

Zig

Chapter 15

It was the next day and Sally was woken up by Gypsy walking into her room "You have a visitor?" Sally was curious so she got out and bed and let Gypsy lead her out into the lounge area.

When Sally got there, it wasn't long before she spotting Steven her foster brother and immediately hugged him, this was something he returned immediately "Hadn't I known you were coming I would of got changed." Steven laughs "Sal I'm seen you like this plenty but this was meant to be a surprise, Selina and I are both here actually. She went to visit Irene so I thought I would come and see you and take you out for breakfast." Sally smiled "Well how can I say no to that." She then ran into her room and got changed before running back out and grabbing Steven hand before they both exited the house.

As they were walking to the diner, Steven looked at his sister "I'm sorry I wasn't here for you when...." Sally knew what he meant, she knew he meant the anniversary of Tom's death  but Sally also knew how hard it was for Steven to be in the bay that time of year "It's okay, besides your here now and that all what matters." Steven wraps his arm around Sally and she does the same "I missed you Steven." Steven smiles at his sister as they head inside the diner "I missed you too Sal."

Once inside Sally and Steven both sit at a booth before ordering and engaging in conversation, both taking time to fill each other in on every tiny detail that had happened in their lives since they last saw each other.

Meanwhile Flynn walked into the diner and the moment he did, he spotted Sally and felt a tad of sadness but it wasn't until he fully turned around and saw her with yet another guy smiling and laughing that he felt even worst, he wished that was him, he didn't know who this guy was but he knew he was jealous. Flynn also knew that he was falling hard after all Flynn had never got jealous with his previous girlfriend and guys she hang out with but Sally and him weren't even together and he felt jealous anytime he saw her with someone else and he also knew every time he saw her with a guy that he wished that guy was him.  

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Nice to see Steven back and apparently Selina too? Sally's getting a lot of visitors!

She is but there a reason Steven and Selina are back in town and it's important for the story arc

Chapter 16

It was now dinnertime and Steven and Selina had invited Sally out for dinner, Irene was also going to be there so Sally was in a rush to get ready after all she knew this was more then a dinner the moment Steven arrived in the bay unannounced and then when he asked her to come to dinner it just confirmed it. 

Sally had now left the house and was waiting for Steven, Selina and Irene outside the diner when she saw Flynn walking towards her. She gave him a smile just to be polite "You look amazing." Sally smiled after all people didn't say that often. Sally was about to thank you before making an excuse to leave when she heard a voice "Sal." Sally immediately ran and hugged Selina, she hadn't seen her friend in so long and had missed her. Sally had one arm around Selina and one arm around Steven as she looked in Flynn's direction "Have a good night." Sally then headed into the diner with both Steven and Selina by her side and Irene following.

It was halfway through dinner when Selina spoke "So I suppose you guys are wondering what the announcement is?" Sally and Irene nodded in union "We have a date for the wedding, it's in three weeks and in the bay." Sally and Irene smile but truth was for Sally hearing that was bringing back memories of her non wedding and she got up to get some fresh air, Sally was happy for Steven and Selina but she needed a minute.

Sally was sitting on the grass near the beach when she could hear footsteps and then someone sitting beside her "Are you okay?" Sally turned around to see Selina there with concern on her face "I'm happy for you I am, I just needed a minute, your announcement just bought back memories that all." Selina understood "I'm sorry Sal." Sally shook her head "Don't be, it's not your fault and besides I'm happy for you." Selina looked at her friend "Mister right will come along one day and when he does, when you feel that connection you will just know." Sally nods before looking at her friend "After what happened last time, even if I did find Mister right I'm not sure I would take the chance." Selina hugs Sally "There are good guys in this world like Steven and you will find your good guy one day." Selina and Sally just hug and sit there for a while as Selina knows Sally needs a friend right now.

4 hours ago, InfantryAlex said:

Hopefully the advice helps Sally open up to the potential of love, and that may actually be Flynn.

Love the chapters.

We can hope the advice does. 

• 3 months later...

Chapter 17

It was about three o'clock in the morning and Sally found herself not able to sleeping and sitting on the couch, while she was so happy for her foster brother, her mind wouldn't stop wandering back to her wedding, well failed wedding and that made her sad and unable to sleep.

Sally didn't know how long it was after that when she heard a voice "Can't sleep?" Sally turned around to see her foster brother Steven standing there "No." This prompted Steven to move from he was and sit beside her "I'm sorry, i should thought about." Sally shook head "No don't be, you deserve this and I'm happy for you." Steven smiles as he pulled Sally into a hug, one she happily returned, after all she needed it and it wasn't like she got many hugs from her brother these days, with him living so far away from the bay.

Meanwhile Flynn was in his caravan, sitting on his bed, wide awake and unable to sleep, he knew it was late and he had work tomorrow, he just couldn't stop thinking about Sally and how beautiful she had looked when he had seem her tonight, like gosh his jaw hit the floor she looked so amazing.  He also couldn't help that wonder who the people were, he suspected maybe one was Sally brother or sister but he wasn't sure, he knew he had got some answers about Sally, he just wished he was able to get more.

It was the next morning when Steven, Selina and Sally were walking along the beach. Sally was quieter then usual and staying rather close to her brother. Truth was she always saw Flynn down here and she didn't want too today, so figured her brother would be a good escape reason if she did see him. Steven and Selina had both realized something was up "You okay Sal?" It was Selina who had asked the question "I'm just hoping that I don't run into someone that's all." The two nodded "The guy from last night?" Steven looked at Sally "Selina don't." Sally shakes her head "It's alright and yes I don't want to see him, he thought we had a moment a while back and apparently he likes me, I just can't deal with relationships or anything right now." Of course the moment Sally said that Flynn was heading in there direction and she immediately looked at Steven who led the way up the beach with Sally following him, while Selina stayed there.

Selina looked at the guy as he came closer and she would be lying if she didn't say he was attractive cause he was "It's Flynn right." The guy remembered her from the previous night "Yeah and you are?" Selina forgot she hadn't introduced herself "Selina, and look while it is obvious you like Sally, she just needs time right now, but don't give up after all one day things could change." Flynn looked at the girl "You reckon?" Selina nodded "Sally and I have been friends for as long as I can remember and I have been there through allot of her relationships, she haven't had the easily time but eventually once she trusts you, she will let you in, I promise." Flynn didn't know why but her reassuring him actually helped "Thanks Selina." He then said a quick goodbye before walking away with a little bit more hope then he had before.

Archived