Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

tryed to get hold of the film nicholas was in "my mother frank" but blockbusters dont have it anymore they said its a ex-rental and will never get it in, and hmv etc.. dont have it either :( they dont have any other film he was in either

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think you can buy them on Amazon.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah amazon have it, but its got a different release date to the one he did and i not sure to get it incase its thw wrong one, found out blockbusters are doing the film now but gotta double check to see if my local one has it if they do then i can record the dvd onto tape then i can watch it as much as i can,lol

You should try "Walking on Water", is was a fantastic film and Nicholas was quite brilliant in it, with a much larger role. It also stars Vince Colossimo.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cant buy that film in the uk only found it on the oz hmv site, but dunno if they take solo so will have to find out coz if they dont i will just have to beg my mate who lives in oz to get me it,lol :lol:

i got 2 dvd players, my one thats connected with the tv downstairs that plays region 2 dvds and my dvd player on my pc that plays any dvd region but have to change the region setting on it as its set to region 2 and when i change it to region 4 it will be stuck with that but i dont mind as most of the dvds i got are region 2 and german dvds and some in europe are region 2 aswell,lol

mand, until you can get hold of Walking on Water, I suggest you check out the film's website. I can't remember the excat adress, but just google it and it should come up. There are some fantastic stills from the film, and some cool clips you can download.

But be warned, have a bib ready prepared as they are some drool-worthy shots of Nicholas :lol:

i've searched for the films website but couldnt find it,lol will try again later

been trying to find hacks and downloads for the dvd player, so i can unlock the regions, but my pc seems to be a bit too slow at the mo to surf,lol

Caution: PowerDVD will only allow you to set the regional settings five times until the regional code is fixed. Subsequently, playback of DVD titles will be specific to one region. Some DVD titles may not be region-specific.

does that mean if i un-install the dvd software and add it bak on that i can change the region setting again ,lol

Archived