Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clearly you don't frequent this forum very often...:D

After much public demand (much of it coming from us here at BTTB) Nicholas has been reinstated as Peter, and apparently has signed a 2 year contract. He will be back on Oz screens at some point in the not too distant future.

Go back a couple of pages, or do a search, and you will find a 5 page topic all about the news of Nicholas's impending returning and the celebration that ensued!

Anyways, welcome to the forum mand!!! Hope this new has cheered you up! (it certainly did me! :) )

Love,

The Cure

xxx

thank you soo much, i'm glad he will be back in the show,

i've only joined this forum today as i've been searching for anything to do with nicholas but had no luck :(

has anyone ever wrote to any of the cast at the channel seven fanmail address ? and got a reply etc..?

I've noticed a few of you have Peter avatars. :P

I wonder how he's going to come back? I'm hoping he'll come back for the season finale with devastating news...that Claire was killed in the line of duty and he decided to come back to the Bay because he really has no one in the city to help him through his grief.

What does everyone else think?

Archived