Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Yay, Peter's back!!!! :) :) :)

And my goodnesss, I'd forgotten just how sexy that voice is!!

I wonder if he would be even half as attractive if he didn't speak like that??.....

So, anyways.......has he left Australian screens yet?? Or is he not going to after all? Here's hoping.......

I just need to know if i should be savouring the next few months...

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am determined to keep the glass as half full as far Peter is concerned. I desperately want him to stay in the Bay as he is my favourite at the moment.

I know that he said he was going to leave (to be with Clare) but hopefully those in charge will do us all a favour and sign Nicholas Bishop on permanently, put him in the credits and get him to stay for a long, long time, but I am not holding my breath (unfortunately) :D !!!

He is one of my faves too .... and I am also hoping for a permanent status for him , but also think that with him ''moving to the City'' that it might not happen. There should be some good scenes with his parents , or is it just the mum coming for the wedding , to look forward to , it is tiny slivers of hope like this that have kept me watching, a bit of good old family angst amid all the teen rubbish / love triangles etc . :)

• 3 weeks later...

Oooooh......he's gone again!! I wish they would stop doing this.....teasing us with his prescence, then pulling him back into the shadows again, out of our clutches....

How long is he away for this time?? Does anyone know?? It'd better not be another 3-monther....

Stupid Dan, it is all his fault. :angry:

(btw, this in reference to what is happening in th uk at the mo.)

Yay! This is my first post! And what better place to start than on a thread about gorgeous Peter!! Lol! :P

I am in the UK, and he has just "left" this week, after Leah's operation. I'm so glad to hear that he comes back though - looking forward to seeing him playing detective again!! I can't believe he still isn't a regular though, especially seeing as Dan got on the credits as soon as he arrived (which was after Peter).

Does anyone know where there are any pictures of him in home and away??? I have looked around but can't find any!!

Thanks xxx :D

Hello Angel_Parrish, fellow Peter enthusiast!! Welcome aboard! (the board). :D

There is serious lack of Peter pictures on the net, but if you can bring yourself to trawl through the 373 pages of the stalker thread, there are a few good ones, taken from magazines etc. I'd love to post some tasty pics on the thread, but don't quite know how to go about that.....

It is a criminal oversight that pete has never made it onto the main credits. Perhaps they just didn't want the others to look bad in comparison.

Anyway, welcome once more, and enjoy your stay.:) :) :)

Mrs Peter Baker

xxx :wink:

Archived