Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't you all just love the Men in Black/CSI stuff tonight??  :lol: How good does he look wielding a gun???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*gets visions of Peter teaming up with Danny Messer & Det. Flack from CSI: New York*

... Now that is a killer image* :lol:

It was a good episode tonight and I loved all the action stuff :D

*Even better image is Greg Sanders, Ryan Wolfe & Peter working on a case. I'll be quiet now before I move onto images of Law & Order/H&A crossovers :unsure:

Thankyou to all answers and thanks I will use that avatar. I also noticed a lot of people are using it!

Mand will you let me know if you recieve a letter off Nicholas please? And also agree with Angel - Parrish that I wish I had taken not only notice of when the Sarah Lewis thing was on but also taped them!

I am not sure of this Clare woman, but I think she is upto no good as is not as dedicated as Peter is for this case and I think she is going to try and 'Play' with him, so I hope she is not going to stay long.

I also enjoy it when he is 'being' angry as he is so masterful! ANd I loved his car, nice to see him do something different like when he is in the bar having a beer.

Archived