Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Nic Bishop rocks. That is the only thing I can say.

I've seen Walking on Water and I couldn't believe how excellent he was in that movie. He just managed to bring a character to life and it was brilliantly done.

Just like he has on H&A.

You and I, Agentsassyj, seem to be completely on the same page :rolleyes: !!!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nic Bishop rocks. That is the only thing I can say.

I've seen Walking on Water and I couldn't believe how excellent he was in that movie. He just managed to bring a character to life and it was brilliantly done.

Just like he has on H&A.

You and I, Agentsassyj, seem to be completely on the same page :rolleyes: !!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*joins you guys on the sane page* :wink:

am new to this site so *BIG WAVES* to all ....

have been doin' the google thing on nic bishop lately to get the lowdown but not coming up with a whole heap .... .... any of you know any good sites to find the goss on him?

ooo and I'm in the UK .... so whose Clare? and wot's she up to with Detective Baker :unsure:

hee looking forward to conversing with y'all on all on the subject that is nic :wub:

*fluff*

oo oo ooo ... and been looking on the main 'back to the bay' site for stuff on both nic and peter .... and found nothing!! ... can't even find him listed on the cast/guest lists!

so sad :(

am I missing where he be over there?

*fluff* :)

Never thought I'd find myself on a "sane page", but there you go. :D

*Hops on board said sane page*

Hey Alwyn! *cool, casual wave back* :cool: :D

Claire is a fellow detective who worked with Peter on a recent big case, shown on Australian screens a few months ago. It turned out she was an ex of Peter's and they got back together. She has now moved 'to the City" and Peter is supposed to be joining her soon, but we've all got our fingers and toes crossed that he wil see the light and stay with us.

Nic/Peter is wonderfully mysterious......there is very little about him floating around in cyber space, mores the pity.

And yes, he does rule. His skills are second to none. It will be a terrible shame if he is to leave, as I do feel that Nic has the talent to take the character anywhere.

Hey The Cure .... good to meet you :cool:

ahhh thanks for the info on Clare ... I'm in the UK so a bit behind ..... so am guessing ... by my terrible calculations ... hee ... that Nic is going to be in H&A over here in the UK for a weee while to come? *crosses bits you say "aiii" *

no where neeeeear enough stuff on him on the net .... did discover he teaches and acting class at The National Institute of Dramatic Art .... ooo and he's an Australia Day ambassador ... woot! ....

but other than that ... pretty muchos zip!

so anyone know the deal? married? single? kids? dog? favourite flavour of Pringles? hee :wink:

*fluffff*

Hey again Alwyn....I'm in uk too, but have managed to find all that stuff out after spending copious amounts of time of these boards!

Austarlia is currently 6 months ahead of us....so yeah we've got at least half a year of Peter left yet. :)

Uhhhh...as for the rest...don't know about the dog, never heard of any kids.....and probably Cream cheese and chives.....or maybe that's just me.....:D

• 1 month later...

Archived