Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOu and me both, and Leah, Dan and Ryan weren't the only people Pete associated with, he was there at Jesses stag night, enjoying himself.

I missed that episode so I only saw the bit on the catch-up thing.

This may sound naff, but for some reason when a Policeman/Detective is working on a case on whichever show they always have to bring in a partner of the opposite sex and then that always spoils it, stick to the point of the case I think

But I think that's good in this case cos they have a history so there's more to it than just introducing her for the fun of it.

This may sound naff, but for some reason when a Policeman/Detective is working on a case on whichever show they always have to bring in a partner of the opposite sex and then that always spoils it, stick to the point of the case I think

But I think that's good in this case cos they have a history so there's more to it than just introducing her for the fun of it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Plus, it gives Peter another storyline, so we get to see more of him!! :P

Archived