Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

I'm so glad everyone is talking about Peter/Nic I've liked him since he first appeared on the show. I don't know what it is about him ( apart from being drop dead gorgeous, his sexy voice, cute hair........................) He's a great actor, it's a pity there isn't more about him on the web.

For the record I think he should have got together with Leah, they would have suited, there's talk of when he comes back to the bay of getting together with Sally, anyone know more?????????

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so glad everyone is talking about Peter/Nic I've liked him since he first appeared on the show.  I don't know what it is about him ( apart from being drop dead gorgeous, his sexy voice, cute hair........................) He's a great actor, it's a pity there isn't more about him on the web.

For the record I think he should have got together with Leah, they would have suited, there's talk of when he comes back to the bay of getting together with Sally, anyone know more?????????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hy Sydney, good to talk to another Nick/Peter fan, I am still looking for stuff on him too.

You have made my day saying that, anyone but that awful Clare :angry: I am not sure still about Leah, but hey they always stick these things in your head so in the future they can come out with them and you think 'Oh yes, I remember the spark there'.

As for Sally, that would be a good couple actually the more I think about it. Trouble is what about Flynn?????

I am in Australia and Peter has left with Claire the two were lovers years ago and get back togeather and leave Summer bay togeather okay and in the Australian Tv week said that Nicholas coming back into the show and dont know when but he has a two year contract Deb

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hiya Deb thanks for that. Yeah I gathered that they had been lovers years ago when as Pete put it, he was young and stupid! I understand from this board that they are to grt back together, though I hope she gets nicer as over here she is horrid at the mo, in my opinion anyway, I would have rather seen him with Leah or even Sally as it has been suggested!

Have you still got the clipping of the Austrailian Tv week, as like i previously said,we don't get anything on him over here :( If so, would you email it to me? I would love to read it. Do you know who the stalker is then?

So do we know if she comes back with him? I guess that will be a long time away for us.

Thanks

Hi Sharon Cannot agree with you about Claire I liked her. I keep all my articles on Nick and I will Try and get my friend to help me send the pictures to you okay I will have to do it on her computer I will send as soon as I can okay have joined the Nicholas Bishop fangroup I have and Nicholas has girlfriend called claire not peters claire okay Yes I do know who the stalker is I wont tell you unless you want me too or else I could drop a hint okay just let me know Deb

You have made my day saying that, anyone but that awful Clare :angry:  I am not sure still about Leah, but hey they always stick these things in your head so in the future they can come out with them and you think 'Oh yes, I remember the spark there'.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its funny. I always found that he had more of a spark with Dani or Psycho!Sarah than Leah :lol:

Archived