Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Well I,m sorry to say he wont be back any time soon for the next month hes touring with NIDA aroud Australia doing open work shops.

I do hope one day he will cme back but with Dan gone and Drew not there theres only Leah so who knows. :(

He and Amanda can come back.... they do have Belle there. :D

Yes may be I know I wish he would come back but with out AMANDA that story line didnt work for me, but when you think Belle is still here in the bay but how often do you hear her mention her mother?

You never hear her say shes rung her or her mom has rung her, or that her mom has invited her for the weekend no I think the relationship between mother and daughter wasnt that srtong.

Any way bring back Peter Baker that who we want. :wub:

Peter left the show in Belgium 2 weeks ago and I already miss him a lot. :(

I want Peter to come back too. I was disappointed when Amanda and Ryan came to Dan's memorial without him. It was his brother's memorial and he wasn't there. :( If he didn't even come to his brother's funeral, I don't why he would come back to the Bay. <_<

Archived