Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

What about Peter and Matilda/Cassie? :P

Police people breaking the law. Always good.

OK, maybe not. :(

You have to feel sorry for Peter. In the bay just over a year and he has to face a crazed stalker as well as, well, a crazed crazy person.

I have to say Peter has never been favourite character but he is growing on me, slowly mind you.

Is the bio up on the site yet?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think clare is fantastic. A great character who is played really well. I think the actress has got the part down to a T.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL you are a male I should have known by that reply! :D Seriously, at the mo alls she seems to want to do is flirt and considering Peter knew all the fact first, you would think she would listen rather than cut him down all the time.

Usually characters do change once they are established, so touch wood she will do the same.

Peter is cool and I love him! If anyone has any info about him please let me know. I've searched every where. I can find a few pictures, but no info.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YOu and me both, and Leah, Dan and Ryan weren't the only people Pete associated with, he was there at Jesses stag night, enjoying himself.

This may sound naff, but for some reason when a Policeman/Detective is working on a case on whichever show they always have to bring in a partner of the opposite sex and then that always spoils it, stick to the point of the case I think

think we shoudl get that ep end of oct start of nov,

and yes clare leaves with peter

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How do you know all this, if you are in England, and do they leave as Grr ( Sticks in my throat) as lovers, as at the moment it is obvious that at least she would leave to go back to the city as she is only here for the stalker case. But from as the script suggested last night, he resides in the bay somewhere.

Archived