Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Nic Bishop rocks. That is the only thing I can say.

I've seen Walking on Water and I couldn't believe how excellent he was in that movie. He just managed to bring a character to life and it was brilliantly done.

Just like he has on H&A.

You and I, Agentsassyj, seem to be completely on the same page :rolleyes: !!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Guys, I am from England and new on here, and I adore this guy! He is gorgeous and I love the fact that he is single in the bay! Though from our tV listings there is a face from the past next week and he has a new superior too a woman :angry:

I am hoping he is still in the Bay as I am in the process of writing to him.

I have checked the net for sites on him and can't find any at the mo :(

I am really pleased to have found this thread.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anybody else here a fan of his?  I just think he a fantastic actor, as well as being rather gorgeous, but is much under-appreciated!

Hence my desire to start this thread.

I sincerely hope they don't lose Peter after the stalker storyline draws to its conclusion........he is the best thing about the show.  Why on earth has never made it past "guest" status?? They always do this with their police characters, no matter how central they become......I detect a conspiracy.....

Has anybody seen Nicholas in anything else? I was recently trawling through some old video tapes of mine and to my rather delighted surprise found him in an old episode of Heartbreak High! (remember that???)

He played a rather unsavoury character, and did it very well indeed.

He is rapidly becoming one of my favourite actors.....

Her'es hoping he becomes a regular, at long last!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh god yes, I am in love with hm LOL I am after some pics, the only one I have so far is of him in mags, so I am writing to H&A for a pic of him.

heya sharon,

welcoem to the board,

i'm from the englad too, and have written to nicholas, wonder if we get a reply,lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you written then Mand? I am doing his letter and Channel Seven have told me that I can write to him via them obviously, he seems nice enough so I can't see us havign a problem!

Thanks for the welcome. I can chat about him all day long now to you and others :)

I have just seen tonight's episode and I DO NOT like this clare woman :angry: , though this maybe a thread somewhere else

Oh look my thread is back from the dead! :D

Didn't you all just love the Men in Black/CSI stuff tonight?? :lol: How good does he look wielding a gun???

I don't particularly want to like Clare, but she is very pretty and they look good together, they even sort of look similar. Plus she seems like a good character, and it is nice for Pete for have someone else to work with for a change, The Little 'n' Large thing he has going on with Harper is getting a bit old.

LOVED the episode tonight!! Have to say I'm not too sure about this Clare woman, although that might just be because I don't want her getting her hands on my Petey!! :P

Even though I know who the stalker is, I still found tonights episode really good!! In fact, it's even better because you get to see how

Zoe

is acting and stuff.

To be honest though, all Peter has to do is get his gun out and get stressed out, and it's a great episode!! :D

Sharon, alot of us appear to have this avatar :lol: and who can blame us?? It is in the pre-installed avatars section under B for Baker. Of course you can use it!

I absoluetly agree Angel_Parrish.....Peter is at his best when his frustrated and hot under the collar....so the stalker is defiently good for something!

thank god for this site, i managed to get the ep where sarah lewis hits peter over the head with the gun, never got to see that ep b4 ,

i missed tonights ep :( but i'll have to watch the repeate tomorrow,

sharon i wrote at the channel seven address aswell, thats the only address i could find,

nicholas is phworrrrrrrrr *bows down at nicholas's feet* :D

Archived