Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah......he's baaaaaack!!!!! :) :)

(And with gun holster!) :D

Good to see him back in full-on cop mode (so sexy).

That was a nice little treat on what has been the most depressing day in my recent history. (I am from London) :(

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know what happened to Clare after the wrap up of the stalker storyline? I know people were thinking that her and Peter might leave together, so is Clare still there?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Clare made a brief appearence after the stalker storyline wrapped up (one episode) and then moved back to the city because she was offered a great new job.

Peter said he would leave but is currently still in the Bay (in Australia), and hopefully he won't be going anywhere, ever!!!

You might want to check out one of the other threads on here. Unless you have and are sailing on de nile like I am :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just read the thread in question Sassy, and while the Nile looks appealing and I truely hope he stays forever, the idiots in charge seem hell bent on making us so disappointed and cranky that we may just stop watching altogether!!!

As I said on the other thread (and thanks for bringing my attention to that!!), this has to be the most disappointing development in what has been a very long line of disappointing developments on this show over the last few months.

I love Peter, always have and will be hugely pissed when he is shoved out the back door for what you know will be less compelling characters and storylines.

I will also miss Nicholas Bishop gracing our screen every other night (I remain eternally hopeful that he will pop up somewhere else, asap) as I believe that he is one of the best actors going around and his skill will be sorely missed in a cast who's acting abilities are becoming, by and large sub par.

I am very cranky now and will remain so for quite some time because he is my favourite current character :angry::angry::angry: !!!

Archived