Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

yeah njamos that could be a good storyline,

i wanna know more about nicholas,lol as theres nowhere to find info on him

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He has a girlfriend also called Claire I think, but is definately not married.

And Njamos, that is exactly the way I thought he would be reintroduced.

He could well be mourning and really depressed because he couldn't save her or something....I don't know, nor do I really care, I am just thrilled that he will be returning to our screens in the not to distant future :D !!!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tryed to get hold of the film nicholas was in "my mother frank" but blockbusters dont have it anymore they said its a ex-rental and will never get it in, and hmv etc.. dont have it either :( they dont have any other film he was in either

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should try "Walking on Water", is was a fantastic film and Nicholas was quite brilliant in it, with a much larger role. It also stars Vince Colossimo.

I can't wait to see him on the opening credits. Speaking of which, it will be weird seeing Sally without Flynn in the credits in 2006. Reminds me of that time in 1995 after Michael died and for a few episodes there was a shot of Pippa looking really sad, before the credits were completely revamped.

Archived