Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Sharon I have posted the pictures to mand's  Nicholas Bishop group fingers crossed hopefully they got there my nephew did it for me today so im praying they turn out right okay you like fiction writing so do I catch you on the nicholas site okay Deb

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Mate, Right ok, I will see what I can do to find them! If I get stuck I will hollow and maybe you will email them to me??

Yes, I love writing FF have been doing it for a long time, (Quite long!) LOL

Erm, I am little lost at the last bit of where you catch me? I will go on the Nick site now to see these articles!

Later

Sharon

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sharon I have posted the pictures to mand's  Nicholas Bishop group fingers crossed hopefully they got there my nephew did it for me today so im praying they turn out right okay you like fiction writing so do I catch you on the nicholas site okay Deb

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Mate, Right ok, I will see what I can do to find them! If I get stuck I will hollow and maybe you will email them to me??

Yes, I love writing FF have been doing it for a long time, (Quite long!) LOL

Erm, I am little lost at the last bit of where you catch me? I will go on the Nick site now to see these articles!

Later

Sharon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry so they are in the photos part are they??

Sorry about the Stalker Q Kane, I am just trying to find out where the answer lies as I keep getting lost :(

Hi sharon and Mand have not slept 2 nights running my darling 11 year

old nephew assured me he knew what to do. and of cause his both working so they were not there to help he done it through his address, I think that was the problem I was so excited about sending the pictures for the group now I am depressed over whole thing not blaming him, at all I"ll see what I can do in the next few days. as I dont have a printer that is the problem and I have to find some else to help me I will ask my friend at the weekend and see what happens and hopefully some time I will get these pictures to you somehow. sorry guys im just upset tonight take care Debs

Archived