Quick Questions

Si-Co

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me please.

I watched the actors who play Dean & Willow film some scenes on 24th January but I'm fairly sure I haven't seen them air yet, does anyone know if this is likely to have already aired or could still be coming up? 

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Skylover

28 minutes ago, Skylover said:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me please.

I watched the actors who play Dean & Willow film some scenes on 24th January but I'm fairly sure I haven't seen them air yet, does anyone know if this is likely to have already aired or could still be coming up? 

Thanks in advance.

If they've not aired in Oz already, they should be in the remaining two eps for the block on Monday/Tuesday (if they made the final cut) ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skylover said:

Ah, is that the coming Monday/Tuesday? Thanks Dan.

Yup, it's the current block that's airing in Oz (and split over the weekend because of the shoddy scheduling) that was filmed in that week in January.

• Like 1

Does anybody know (or noticed) why the logo on the end credits (U.K.) keeps changing? Is the old type logo before the latest revamp of the titles and suddenly the other day it changes to the new smooth logo, which I thought was great as it all matched and now it’s changed back again. Does anyone know why they would do that?