Quick Questions

Si-Co

8 hours ago, project90 said:

Anyone know how many bedrooms all the current houses have?

It's hard to tell because it keeps changing but...The caravan park house seems to vary between four or five these days(I get the impression the fifth is a small one).The beach house seems to be up to four again after going down to three for a few years.The Palmer house seems to have three, which I think has been more or less consistent.The farm house has been up to four since the Walkers lived there.The Morgans all seem to have their own bedroom, meaning there must somehow be five bedrooms in a reasonably modest house.The Diner flat has two.Have I left anyone out?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

It's hard to tell because it keeps changing but...The caravan park house seems to vary between four or five these days(I get the impression the fifth is a small one).The beach house seems to be up to four again after going down to three for a few years.The Palmer house seems to have three, which I think has been more or less consistent.The farm house has been up to four since the Walkers lived there.The Morgans all seem to have their own bedroom, meaning there must somehow be five bedrooms in a reasonably modest house.The Diner flat has two.Have I left anyone out?

No i think you got them all thank you  :) but why still on subject do you know how many Leah old house and the Braxton mansion use to have?

4 hours ago, project90 said:

No i think you got them all thank you  :) but why still on subject do you know how many Leah old house and the Braxton mansion use to have?

Leah's house was meant to have three, although there seemed to be a fourth one pop up sometimes.The Hunter/Holden/Braxton/whoever else house had three plus the annexe was used as a fourth bedroom sometimes.

• Like 1

On 29/04/2018 at 16:56, Red Ranger 1 said:

Leah's house was meant to have three, although there seemed to be a fourth one pop up sometimes.The Hunter/Holden/Braxton/whoever else house had three plus the annexe was used as a fourth bedroom sometimes.

It’s not just bedrooms, it’s beds as well that appear & disappear. VJ’s room had one double bed, but now it has two singles as a second bed appeared when Hunter moved in with Ryder.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Does anybody know what song plays in episode 6817 just after the scene where Justin brings Ash home drunk and puts him to bed? The lyrics seem to something like "there's no warning, throw your teardrop... (?)" and "so get thinking, let the day slip by".

Sorry, know it was a few weeks ago but am just catching up with eps now after a wee holiday. Cheers in advance (this site has never let me down before) :)

45 minutes ago, FrancoPabloDiablo said:

Does anybody know what song plays in episode 6817 just after the scene where Justin brings Ash home drunk and puts him to bed? The lyrics seem to something like "there's no warning, throw your teardrop... (?)" and "so get thinking, let the day slip by".

Sorry, know it was a few weeks ago but am just catching up with eps now after a wee holiday. Cheers in advance (this site has never let me down before) :)

'I'm Still Here' by Venus II ?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...