Quick Questions

Si-Co

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm under the impression that home and away films around 6 months ahead right? So can someone please explain how the Charlie Joey storyline worked. I heard it got pulled really quick because of all the public backlash but if film so far ahead doesn't that mean they had already pulled the storyline well and truly ahead of time or did they film to diffrent outcomes?

13 hours ago, project90 said:

So I'm under the impression that home and away films around 6 months ahead right? So can someone please explain how the Charlie Joey storyline worked. I heard it got pulled really quick because of all the public backlash but if film so far ahead doesn't that mean they had already pulled the storyline well and truly ahead of time or did they film to diffrent outcomes?

They just cut scenes AFAIK - for example they may have embraced and kissed, but we just saw the hug - something like that. Damn Celia Stewart types....

16 hours ago, project90 said:

Speculation. It played out on-screen as initially intended. It was the aftermath that didn't.

The whole "It got pulled really quick" thing was nonsense.Frankly, it seemed like there was a backlash from both sides with pro-LGBT representation groups tuning in, seeing a fairly brief kiss and spreading a story that may have had some basis in truth about the kiss being cut, then not bothering to watch the rest of the storyline in which there were several other kisses.As a result, there seems to be a Chinese Whispers version doing the rounds about how all the kisses got cut which is plainly untrue.

That detective guy that appeared near the end of last year along with that blonde woman, was that Josef Ber? I’ve tried searching but I only find info about a 10+ year old character. I really think they look a like, if it’s not him I’m almost 100% sure I’ve seen him before. Anyone knows?

Oh and how home there’s no info about the character that Josef Ber played in late 2011 (or it could be 2012)? That abusing husband of the woman that Sid fell in love with

2 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

^Yes, it was him, and...where exactly were you looking?

Thank you for the answer, it was driving me nuts not knowing for sure :P 

I googled "Josef Ber Home and Away" and the only info about him and Home and Away was this character http://www.backtothebay.net/characters/matthews_dr_greg/ which I honestly can’t remember at all :P

2 hours ago, Jacklost said:

Thank you for the answer, it was driving me nuts not knowing for sure :P 

I googled "Josef Ber Home and Away" and the only info about him and Home and Away was this character http://www.backtothebay.net/characters/matthews_dr_greg/ which I honestly can’t remember at all :P

Ah, okay. If you look at the Wikipedia "List of Home and Away characters" for the year his other two characters appeared (the other one was in 2012), you'll find them listed there.(Caution:The 2017 page contains UK spoilers.)They're also both on his IMDb page although that's as far as it goes!

Edited by Red Ranger 1
  • Thanks 1