Quick Questions

Si-Co

3 hours ago, AznPride112 said:

Maybe I should start watching Home and Away again in 2018... I've kind of stopped watching, actually I don't know when the last time I actually watched the show was, I think it might have been VJ & Leah/Irene and Ash were all trying to go for custody of Luc. Speaking of, whatever happened in that department? Are Leah & Irene friends again? Who got custody... I'll admit I stopped watching Home and Away because I stopped caring about the ridiculous storylines. Maybe if 2018 has better storylines. I'll start watching again. Can someone give me a brief summary of everything that's happened after that point? (feel free to PM me)

Excuse me while I ramble a bit but going up to where we left off in the UK: Ash was given interim custody and they're now all basically civil and looking after her together, but a couple of weeks before the break Mick got let out of the psychiatric hospital and they're worried he'll want Luc.Zac went to live with Matt and Evelyn in Vietnam after he and Leah divorced and it turned out he wasn't Hunter's father after all:Hunter tracked down his real father but they didn't exactly click and parted amicably.Nate left after getting a job in the city, Phoebe left to go on tour.Ash and Kat broke off and he's now with Tori.Brody took quite a while to get off drugs but got there in the end, although the family had to sell Salt to fund his rehab so he's now working in the Diner, and revealed it had been triggered because he also saw their parents killed.His dealer, Zannis, caused a lot of trouble for the family but was eventually arrested.Mason dated a girl called Beth who had a terminal heart condition and died when she didn't get a transplant in time.A new family, the Astonis (mum Maggie, dad Ben, late teenage daughter Ziggy and school-age teenage daughter Coco) bought the farm house and also bought the pier, making them the landlords of the Diner, flat and bait shop.Maggie replaced Zac as school principal. Ziggy's had an on-off thing going with Brody and also kept the fact she'd caused Maggie to be injured years earlier during a break-in at the school secret for years until it came out.Coco's friends with Raffy, who moved up a year to be in classes with her, and had bulimia for a while but seems to be better now.John got out of jail and it turned out he'd blocked out the fact his father had committed suicide when he was a boy and his mother had convinced him to make it look like he'd died in a fire to avoid the shame, which was what triggered his pyromania.Jett returned for a bit to help him through it.There was a woman called Scarlett who's been and gone: Her marriage broke down after her son was killed in an accident, she shared the Diner flat with Kat for a bit and looked like she was going to get together with Justin but out of nowhere her husband turned up and she went back to him.Olivia's got an online dress-making business which Irene and Hunter helped her set up.Alf's unknown grandson, Ryder Jackson, son of Quinn, has just turned up after running after from boot camp and Alf and Roo want him to stay with them.Alf, Justin and Scarlett stumbled across an amnesiac guy who was dubbed Robbo and who started dating Kat.We haven't got anywhere near all the answers yet but it turned out he was mixed up with an attempt by some corrupt cops that the now missing-presumed-dead Dylan Carter was part of to kill Kat to stop her testifying.Another guy, Dennis Novak, tried to kill Kat and told Robbo he was his partner, Beckett Reid, but no-one else knows that.

• Haha 2

I have a couple of questions:

1. Were we ever told anything about Kyle's mother?

2. I'm having a bit of trouble with ages: how old were brax,heath, kyle and casey? ( how big was the age difference? Or were we never told?) what about the Morgans?

3. My best friend and I were talking about old storylines and we got to talking about Josh West for some reason. While we could remember a vig part of the who killed Josh West storyline back in 2006 we could not remember who the killer was. Does anyone remember?

58 minutes ago, pamy said:

I have a couple of questions:

1. Were we ever told anything about Kyle's mother?

2. I'm having a bit of trouble with ages: how old were brax,heath, kyle and casey? ( how big was the age difference? Or were we never told?) what about the Morgans?

3. My best friend and I were talking about old storylines and we got to talking about Josh West for some reason. While we could remember a vig part of the who killed Josh West storyline back in 2006 we could not remember who the killer was. Does anyone remember?

1. Not that I can remember - but I wasn't a religious viewer between 2010 and 2014

2. Brax was born in '84, and Casey in '94, with the other two somewhere in between. As for the Morgans, Justin in '84, Tori in '86, Brody in '92, Mason in '95, Raffy in '03

3. Barry Hyde killed him

14 minutes ago, Matt said:

1. Not that I can remember - but I wasn't a religious viewer between 2010 and 2014

2. Brax was born in '84, and Casey in '94, with the other two somewhere in between. As for the Morgans, Justin in '84, Tori in '86, Brody in '92, Mason in '95, Raffy in '03

3. Barry Hyde killed him

Thanks.

I had completely forgotten about Barry Hyde

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎21‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 09:22, Red Ranger 1 said:

Excuse me while I ramble a bit but going up to where we left off in the UK: Ash was given interim custody and they're now all basically civil and looking after her together, but a couple of weeks before the break Mick got let out of the psychiatric hospital and they're worried he'll want Luc.Zac went to live with Matt and Evelyn in Vietnam after he and Leah divorced and it turned out he wasn't Hunter's father after all:Hunter tracked down his real father but they didn't exactly click and parted amicably.Nate left after getting a job in the city, Phoebe left to go on tour.Ash and Kat broke off and he's now with Tori.Brody took quite a while to get off drugs but got there in the end, although the family had to sell Salt to fund his rehab so he's now working in the Diner, and revealed it had been triggered because he also saw their parents killed.His dealer, Zannis, caused a lot of trouble for the family but was eventually arrested.Mason dated a girl called Beth who had a terminal heart condition and died when she didn't get a transplant in time.A new family, the Astonis (mum Maggie, dad Ben, late teenage daughter Ziggy and school-age teenage daughter Coco) bought the farm house and also bought the pier, making them the landlords of the Diner, flat and bait shop.Maggie replaced Zac as school principal. Ziggy's had an on-off thing going with Brody and also kept the fact she'd caused Maggie to be injured years earlier during a break-in at the school secret for years until it came out.Coco's friends with Raffy, who moved up a year to be in classes with her, and had bulimia for a while but seems to be better now.John got out of jail and it turned out he'd blocked out the fact his father had committed suicide when he was a boy and his mother had convinced him to make it look like he'd died in a fire to avoid the shame, which was what triggered his pyromania.Jett returned for a bit to help him through it.There was a woman called Scarlett who's been and gone: Her marriage broke down after her son was killed in an accident, she shared the Diner flat with Kat for a bit and looked like she was going to get together with Justin but out of nowhere her husband turned up and she went back to him.Olivia's got an online dress-making business which Irene and Hunter helped her set up.Alf's unknown grandson, Ryder Jackson, son of Quinn, has just turned up after running after from boot camp and Alf and Roo want him to stay with them.Alf, Justin and Scarlett stumbled across an amnesiac guy who was dubbed Robbo and who started dating Kat.We haven't got anywhere near all the answers yet but it turned out he was mixed up with an attempt by some corrupt cops that the now missing-presumed-dead Dylan Carter was part of to kill Kat to stop her testifying.Another guy, Dennis Novak, tried to kill Kat and told Robbo he was his partner, Beckett Reid, but no-one else knows that.

Thanks for refreshing my memory Red.  Plus of course Kat has just found out she's pregnant! Already for tonight now. Happy New Year to everyone. 

Edited by H&Alover
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

In 4020, Flynn has a premonition of Sally reading his cancer.  Was this an actual premonition of his death or were we led to believe this wasn't the case?  Flynn dies a few months later so I wasn't sure.

ETA:  I meant to ask, does anyone know why they made the Hunter family so big and overcrowded the Summer Bay House at once?

Edited by chair

• 2 weeks later...