Quick Questions

Si-Co

I think I've got the current cast lists accurate now - it's a tick/untick box exercise so it's relatively easy to do. Anyway, yes, if anyone spots a mistake or something horribly out of date on the website, feel free to PM me and we'll look into it and try our best to fix it and bring it up to date. Some things we'll be able to straight away, somethings we'll probably be aware are out of date, inconsistent or perhaps just plain wrong, but we'll have to add them to a list.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew the episode numbers for the arrivals and departures of the following characters: The Walker family, Romeo, Liam and Gina. Thanks in advance! :)

Okay...Romeo's the simple one, he first appeared in 4939 and he's been there ever since.

Tad cruel of you there Red calling Romeo simple!! :lol::wink:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew the episode numbers for the arrivals and departures of the following characters: The Walker family, Romeo, Liam and Gina. Thanks in advance! :)

Okay...Romeo's the simple one, he first appeared in 4939 and he's been there ever since.

Tad cruel of you there Red calling Romeo simple!! :lol::wink:

Yeah, I was trying to avoid that subtext but I guess it's what they'd call a freudian slip...

as we saw at UK pace today, it is Angelo who will be running the new restaurant above the Surf Club.

when i first heard about the refurbishment of the Surf Club set, i read that it would coincide with a second story extension to the real exterior location. although even though work is already apparently going ahead onscreen at UK pace, the location doesn't look any different on NearMap. it would be pretty difficult to remain filming at Palm Beach if the exterior of the Surf Club didn't match up with the interior set, so is the exterior extension still happening? or has anyone visited the area recently?