Quick Questions

Si-Co

Unless something new has been revealed at Aus pace(anyone is free to correct me as long as they use spoiler tags...), the story is this:Donna did it herself.I seem to remember that Irene saw her with the guard that had been feeding her alcohol in prison and realised she was behind it, then Angelo found out she'd hired a private detective to follow Irene and Lou so she knew where they were and that no-one remembered her being at the yacht club function that she was supposedly at that night.Donna admitted that she went out on her boat looking for them that night but claimed she didn't find them; however, they found the murder weapon in her house and charged her.

Everything seems to have gone quite regarding this story but IMHO I don't think she did it. She may be spoilt, self centered and money grabbing, but she isn't stupid enough to have left the gun lying around in the summer house.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering why the main BTTB site gives the address for fancards as

Home and Away

C/O Channel Seven Sydney,

Mobbs Lane,

Epping

NSW 2121

Australia

when someone earlier in this thread said that the address to write to was:

Home + Away

C/O Channel 7

PO Box 777

Pyrmont NSW 2009

Australia

They both work - the Epping one is the H&A studios themselves, and was main address for many years, whereas the PO Box (introduced in the last few years) is Seven's HQ in the centre of Sydney - who presumably then forward the mail onto Epping anyway.

Though the Epping one will eventually become discontinued when Seven move their facilities to Redfern, which is due to happen sometime next year.