Quick Questions

Si-Co

Does anyone know the ep number in which Mattie and Ric go our for dinner in a posh restaurant.

Mattie's wearing a black dress and Ric's in a suit, I think :unsure: .

I asked about this episode a while back, and I recieved an answer, but it wasn't the right ep number. So does anyone know?

Thank-you in advance.

You might be thinking of the episode where they're at the Sands, which is 4538.The clothes don't seem to match though.

I think you're thinking of 4300. See here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIrM8Ew9H7Y...feature=related

I think you're thinking of 4300. See here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIrM8Ew9H7Y...feature=related

You might be thinking of the episode where they're at the Sands, which is 4538.The clothes don't seem to match though.

It was 4538. Thanks RR and Louise :) .

Just two more questions, what ep did Lily Nelson first appear in?

And the episode where Martha and Roman are dating and Martha finds a photo of Roman and Nicole. (It's before Nic's arrival)

Edited by HAA Girl 08

It's been good to see Angelo back in the Bay over the last few months, when he first arrived I understand he was in a new job as part of the water police investigating Lou's disappearance so that is why he had a cool new uniform - but after that investigation I was led to believe he was re-stationed back at Yabbie Creek Police permenantly.. so surely this makes him a lower ranking officer than Charlie.. so I don't understand why he has still got a different uniform on..

cause in that get-up he looks like the boss.. which he is not.

also, when are we expecting Fitzy back?.. or is she gone for good now?

^^ I'm not sure, hopefully we will see more of Fitzy in the near future.

What's the episode where Aden gets drunk on the beach (He's sitting under the pier.) and he's confronted by Nicole. The ep continues, then Nicole talks to him again, this time he's sitting on the pier and he tries to kiss Nicole.

Thanks in advance ^_^ .