Quick Questions

Si-Co

It's been good to see Angelo back in the Bay over the last few months, when he first arrived I understand he was in a new job as part of the water police investigating Lou's disappearance so that is why he had a cool new uniform - but after that investigation I was led to believe he was re-stationed back at Yabbie Creek Police permenantly.. so surely this makes him a lower ranking officer than Charlie.. so I don't understand why he has still got a different uniform on..

cause in that get-up he looks like the boss.. which he is not.

also, when are we expecting Fitzy back?.. or is she gone for good now?

Cos it makes him look hot?? :rolleyes:

It's been good to see Angelo back in the Bay over the last few months, when he first arrived I understand he was in a new job as part of the water police investigating Lou's disappearance so that is why he had a cool new uniform - but after that investigation I was led to believe he was re-stationed back at Yabbie Creek Police permenantly.. so surely this makes him a lower ranking officer than Charlie.. so I don't understand why he has still got a different uniform on..

cause in that get-up he looks like the boss.. which he is not.

I think he's still just there temporarily but I'm not really sure what the exact arrangement is.He said he'd been posted there for a while but does that mean he's still taking orders from the water police and he's their representative in the area or has he been seconded to the local police?He doesn't really act as though Charlie's his boss but then no-one else does either.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey does anyone know the episode number when flynn, dan and jesse are out camping and flynn falls down a cliff? ive been looking for this episode everywhere!!!! :D

That was episode 4015, although it was actually Flynn, Dan and Scott, Jesse had left the show by that point.You might be getting confused with an earlier episode where those three went camping, shortly after Dan and Leah got together.

• 2 weeks later...

Have noticed that the actor who plays Dr. Chris Bentos used to be credited as "George Mangos" and is now credited as "George Rafael". Is this the same actor just using a new surname or is it another actor playing the same part?

As far as I am aware the last episode credited as Mangos was 4674 and the first as Rafael was 4711.Was wondering if anyone has any old episodes to check.

Thanks!