Quick Questions

Si-Co

Which episode did Geoff walk in on Belle in the shower? And which episode were Bruce Campbell's sheep shot on the farm?

Geoff walking in on Belle was in 4481.And if you mean when Geoff poisoned them, the sheep massacre was in 4473.

Thanks for the first one, RR. I believe the second one had Aden blamed for it. Excuse my terrible descriptions.

Which episode did Geoff walk in on Belle in the shower? And which episode were Bruce Campbell's sheep shot on the farm?

Geoff walking in on Belle was in 4481.And if you mean when Geoff poisoned them, the sheep massacre was in 4473.

Thanks for the first one, RR. I believe the second one had Aden blamed for it. Excuse my terrible descriptions.

Aden was blamed for it, or at least very heavily suspected, so I think that is probably what you're thinking of.

Not at Channel 5 pace she hasn't!!!

I think she leaves in 4 weeks.

Red Ranger, could you please tell me why the second part of your post was blacked out, yet it appears when I press "quote" and "reply", as I did just now. There was nothing objectionable in it. Who does this blacking out anyway?

Could anyone please tell me how I can get the H&A Newsletter? I used to receive it by e-mail each Friday and then it stopped coming. When I go onto the site and request it at the spot provided , i receive the Australian edition with episodes 6 weeks in the future. Talk about spoilers!

• 2 weeks later...