The Camping Trip (by AtlantaG1912) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, what nice thoughtful presents! Sasha's gift is particularly nice, I'm sure Kyle will be very touched. Loved the hustle and bustle of this scene. Irene certainly has her hands full with the teens in the house! :D Funny that Sasha thinks Matt should at least make the effort to climb in her window, even if he'd probably break his neck doing it. Looking forward to the next chapter x 

Great chapter

Aww loved how Irene had her hands full with the teens in her house

And liked the presents the teen gang got for Kyle

Update soon please Xxx

On 10/1/2016 at 11:29 AM, Iluvlucas said:

P.S. I'm currently reading you're fanfic Life at Summer Bay and i just want to say i like totally love it. xxx

Aw! I am glad you like my fanfiction :) I hope you will get to post some feedback on my fanfiction to let me know what you think of it Xxx

Edited by ~JarlieFanEver~

Oh dear! Poor selfish Casey! It wasn't very nice of him to buy himself a video game instead of getting Kyle something. He could have given him the game as a gift and then got to play it himself. Best of both worlds! lol! Now Tamara's gonna break up with him! oops! 

Enjoyed the relationship between the girls and how much they tease each other. Also liked Maddy's concern for Mr Stewart. Very cute. Wonder what pranks they have planned for the boys? :wink:

Looking forward to the next chapter! x 

Amazing chapters 

I love the girls together they hav such a good relationship. 

Pheobe and Kyle are so adorable together even though they aren't in this chapter together I can tell that their relationship is cute!!!!

Casey not getting Kyle a present is pretty mean it still feel bad for him that Tamara might break up with him. 

Update soon please