The Camping Trip (by AtlantaG1912) - comments

Inactive User

11 minutes ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter

Liked Brax being so protective of the boys

I wonder who Ray is.

Update again soon :)

p.s maybe wait a bit until all the members read the last two chapters before you update again just a suggestion.

thanks for the review and the only reason i'm posting them so much is because I've already uploaded it in fanfiction.net so I'm trying to get all the chapters i have on there uploaded here so i can write the next chapter. However i will take your suggestion onboard

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brax is quite a controlling guardian, isn't he? Not that that's a bad thing necessarily. At least they know he cares about them. Seems Ricky does have him wound round her little finger though, lol! So, theres some 'bad'uns' after poor little Kyle then? Looking forward to seeing how this unfolds :wink:

Aw, just caught up on the last two chapters! :) Loved them! 

Kyle got really lovely thoughtful presents from Ricky and Brax, and it was lovely to see them in such a happy family scene with the pancakes. Enjoyed the little bit about Kyle beginning to open up about his time in foster care. All very sweet.

And I absolutely loved this second chapter with Oscar and Evie being annoying siblings. Very well written. It was lovely to have Denny there too and to see that she'd worried about them.

Really enjoying this story so far! x

p.s. love your descriptions of things i.e. "like a snake wrapping itself around a tree trunk" and in the previous chapter "The smell of chocolate chip pancakes creped its way through the share house like a cat looks for it's next meal" Lovely use of language! :P Well done!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Aw, just caught up on the last two chapters! :) Loved them! 

Kyle got really lovely thoughtful presents from Ricky and Brax, and it was lovely to see them in such a happy family scene with the pancakes. Enjoyed the little bit about Kyle beginning to open up about his time in foster care. All very sweet.

And I absolutely loved this second chapter with Oscar and Evie being annoying siblings. Very well written. It was lovely to have Denny there too and to see that she'd worried about them.

Really enjoying this story so far! x

p.s. love your descriptions of things i.e. "like a snake wrapping itself around a tree trunk" and in the previous chapter "The smell of chocolate chip pancakes creped its way through the share house like a cat looks for it's next meal" Lovely use of language! :P Well done!

i'm glad you are enjoying it. Also thank you for such a lovely review. X

P.S. i took combined english for my alevels and I'm studying journalism at uni so i'm trying to use what i was taught and still being taught to help make each chapter better,

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapter

Liked the scene with the Macguire siblings and liked how Denny is in this fanfiction.

Oh man! I miss Oscar and Denny so much on the show. *sighs*

Looking forwards to the next chapter Xxx

thank you so much for the lovely review and i also miss oscar and denny they were such good characters (and josh too).

P.S. I'm currently reading you're fanfic Life at Summer Bay and i just want to say i like totally love it. xxx