The Camping Trip (by AtlantaG1912) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very funny that Jett keeps bursting in on April and Xavier's intimate moments. Little but of a peeping Tom, is he?! :wink: I was surprised at how frank the conversation between the teens and parents was, but fairplay to them for being fairly mature about it all. Lovely that John and Maz are so concerned about them. Looking forward to the next chapter x

27 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I think it could work if Kyle doesn't think he's being singled out but I guess time will tell... Looking forward to more!

That's the plan for when I do write that chapter but as you will see in coming chapters Kyle will start to drop bits of info. 

6 hours ago, Ludub said:

Interesting idea but I'm not sure it's the best way to get someone who's shy to open up about themselves. Being put on the spot like that, with an audience, is usually the best way to make someone clam up. Oh well, maybe he'll spin them some interesting stories :P

i know that but if you read later chapters you will see what happens

Great chapter. Really enjoyed the conversation between the two boys in the car. Nice little bit of insight into Kyle's arrival in the bay (the fact that he couldn't swim etc). I'm looking forward to finding out what happened to Kyle in foster care and I'm really curious about this Ray character and what he wants with Kyle. Looking forward to the next chapter x