UK Screening Of Key Episodes!

Guest James Martin

If I've done my sums right, Australia will get Ep 4000 on Friday 24 June, the same day us Brits get to see the 2004 Finale :)

That would also mean the UK would get Ep 4000 on Friday 9 December, a couple of weeks earlier than we thought.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Si-Co, do you know if it's tomorrow that Tasha and Robbie get wet and naked or if it's next week.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Two weeks' time Ryan - you will have to wait until Wednesday 27 April to see Tasha get her kit off (that's kit with a small k :lol: )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Man !!!! i don't know if i can wait that long :lol:

If I've done my sums right, Australia will get Ep 4000 on Friday 24 June, the same day us Brits get to see the 2004 Finale :)

That would also mean the UK would get Ep 4000 on Friday 9 December, a couple of weeks earlier than we thought.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought it was later than that, July 15th is what I vaguely worked out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought it was later than that, July 15th is what I vaguely worked out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm messing up big style here! Ignore that post: it should be July 8 in Oz, and Dec 23 in the UK (as originally posted). D'oh!

2005 SEASON

JUNE 27 ~ Beginning of 2005 Season, beginning of Dan Bennett's reign on the show/Welcome Dan/Someone's watching you guy's is it the stalker ?

JUNE 30 ~ Palace Fire/ R.I.P palace

JULY 05 ~ Robbie's Joyride*/yeah let's hope they don't cut any i'll be watching.

JULY 22 ~ Plane Crash/o my god who die's ? :wink:

AUGUST 10~ Kirsty and Kane leave :(

AUGUST 26 ~Zoe knifed by the Stalker! - **FIRST PG EPISODE**

AUGUST 31 ~ Ryan arrives he may be six but don't let that fool you .

SEPTEMBER 15 ~ Sally's attack/oh poor sally

SEPTEMBER 16 ~ Marc Edwards' death - Second PG episode

OCTOBER 19 ~ Stalker unmasked? **CONFIRMED DATE! - PG EPISODE**(Australian Screening: MAY 3rd 05) :unsure: can't wait.

DECEMBER 23 ~ EPISODE 4000!

DECEMBER 24 ~Christmas Eve, and a Saturday. Watch the omnibus over turkey-cooking.

Thanks to the lovely Tes :)

JULY 05 ~ Robbie's Joyride*/yeah let's hope they don't cut any i'll be watching.

In the Robbie joyride scene. I cant see any reason why they would cut it. The main reason that five cut the Jade/duncan one was (i still have the mail from five)

The only two scenes that were edited from this episode involved instances of strobing in the disco and a scene where Seb's body is flung from the bonnet as the car impacts.

(i seem to remember them telling us about a bit they cut there that we had all missed - thanks five :P)

Anyways, there are no strobes and no bodys being flung.

The episode that might be cut is marks death when you see the crowbar being swung about. They might just make out he was knocked unconsious or something. But i hope it doesn't happen.

Well they cut a LOT more than two scenes - the email from Five was nothing short of a downright lie. A cross-check with Seven's transmission will show you that seven edits were infact made, removing a total of 3 minutes from the show.

More worrying is that ITV's record was 3:12 of footage removed...

I think that what they meant was that they had cut only two scenes, BUT they failed to mention that they had cut several bits from the same scene. Most of the bits were cut from inside the disco and the one bit was also cut down the cliff.

The only other bit that was cut making it three was when Kirsty was ouside the disco with Kane.

Archived