UK Screening Of Key Episodes!

Guest James Martin

The Guv (Viv) dies on May 31st.  Dalby's father is Alf and Viv's son; Dalby is their grandson.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank's Si i was wondering when the guv die's <_<:D

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What will be the date that Scott stops being a twit and gets together with Hayley?? It was on when I was in Aus and I flippin' missed it. :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm, I'm not too familar with this storyline, but I think it was the episode which played there on Friday March 25th. That synopsis reads "Scott has to make a huge choice - Lisa or Hayley?", and the next epsiode mentions Hayley's "new found happiness with Scott".

If this is the right episode, it will be seen in the UK on Friday 9th September.

I wonder why they kept peter away for ago time in he's coma,

maybe he was signing a new contract at that time.  :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe they just needed enough time for the relationship between Leah and Dan (is that his name?) to blossom. :wink::unsure:

Another secret grandchild...hardly suprising! :rolleyes: To be honest, I heard about it and thought it wasn't true, but that means it is true.

Another secret grandchild...hardly suprising! :rolleyes: To be honest, I heard about it and thought it wasn't true, but that means it is true.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know, and a secret grandchild who just happens to live right there in the Bay too..... How convenient!!!

Archived