UK Screening Of Key Episodes!

Guest James Martin

What I can't understand about five's hacking of the show, is that some of the scenes they cut from the episode when it originally aired were actually in the omnibus version.....it really confused me, as the omnibus was still being screen at 7:55 then!!

It wasn't any of the understandable scenes, but the scene with Kirsty and the drunk guy, and the one where she insists on going with Rhys and Kane in the car were in the omnibus edition.

Bizarre! :blink:

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vinnie back in the bear outfit is on friday 16 june.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So he is alive :o why a bear outfit ? <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well why not VJ might like bear's. but Vinnie he can't be reveled to the other's can he so it's probally the best cover up they could find :wink:

Vinnie back in the bear outfit is on friday 16 june.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So he is alive :o why a bear outfit ? <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well why not VJ might like bear's. but Vinnie he can't be reveled to the other's can he so it's probally the best cover up they could find :wink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what next tasha in a bunny outfit :wub:

What I can't understand about five's hacking of the show, is that some of the scenes they cut from the episode when it originally aired were actually in the omnibus version.....it really confused me, as the omnibus was still being screen at 7:55 then!!

It wasn't any of the understandable scenes, but the scene with Kirsty and the drunk guy, and the one where she insists on going with Rhys and Kane in the car were in the omnibus edition.

Bizarre!Ā  :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hell, that's the first I've heard of that!

Maybe some of the cuts to the weekday episode were last-minute things, and they forgot to cut them from the omnibus?

This also stinks of 'cuts for timing reasons' though, doesn't it?

Am i right in thinking that the show gets it's very own star wars Moment this Summer than thasha comes face to face with her FatherĀ  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL! Yup, Tasha meets Ian Osbourne on Wednesday 22 June.

Archived