UK Screening Of Key Episodes!

Guest James Martin

If you're talking dull, I feel that H&A has been that way recently in the UK. Whether it's due to the contrast between the Olympic Cliffhanger, or just because it's basically s**t at the moment, I don't know. Eg, I couldn't care less about Dani and Scott having an engagement party and Hayley finding paintings every night. It's just become tedious IMO.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're talking dull, I feel that H&A has been that way recently in the UK. Whether it's due to the contrast between the Olympic Cliffhanger, or just because it's basically s**t at the moment, I don't know. Eg, I couldn't care less about Dani and Scott having an <a  style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=engagement%20party" onmouseover="window.status='engagement party'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">engagement party</a> and Hayley finding paintings every night. It's just become tedious IMO.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yea i get you there i think its just a downtime between whats just been happening and what is coming up which im looking forward too.

If you're talking dull, I feel that H&A has been that way recently in the UK. Whether it's due to the contrast between the Olympic Cliffhanger, or just because it's basically s**t at the moment, I don't know. Eg, I couldn't care less about Dani and Scott having an engagement party and Hayley finding paintings every night. It's just become tedious IMO.

I haven't been finding it dull at all!!!!!!!

It was worse before the Olympic cliffhanger with all the Kim/ Brooke stuff.

Kim and Dalby's fight today was quite good... and i really enjoyed the Kit/Hayley scenes yesterday.

I want more Josie though and i'm so pleased Morag is back !

I haven't been finding it dull at all!!!!!!!

It was worse before the Olympic cliffhanger with all the Kim/ Brooke stuff.

Kim and Dalby's fight today was quite good... and i really enjoyed the Kit/Hayley scenes yesterday.

I want more Josie though and i'm so pleased Morag is back !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There will be lots of josie from tomorrow on-wards for about five weeks.

OCTOBER 05 - Ryan arrives

OCTOBER 20 - Sally's attack

OCTOBER 21 - Marc Edward's death - Second PG Episode

NOVEMBER (SOMETIME) - Possible date for umasking of The Stalker!? Anyone know when the May 4th ep screens here?

Ok, the above info is actually wrong - and it's totally my fault as I posted the wrong dates Before Crash (BC). The correct dates are:

31 AUGUST - Ryan arrives

15 SEPTEMBER - Sally's attack

16 SEPTEMBER - Marc Edwards' death - Second PG episode

19 OCTOBER - Staker unmasked? (4 May episode from Oz)

James, would you mind amending your post above?

Sorry, peeps :guilty:

Si-Co, do you know if it's tomorrow that Tasha and Robbie get wet and naked or if it's next week.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Two weeks' time Ryan - you will have to wait until Wednesday 27 April to see Tasha get her kit off (that's kit with a small k :lol: )

Archived