Guest James Martin

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tash and Robbie are on a Kayaking adventure, they end up in the water. :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just know five will cut that out :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Noooo they wont...the camera angles are such you dont get to see much anyway SDA....LOL...but I am sure you can use your imagination.

Tash and Robbie are on a Kayaking adventure, they end up in the water. :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just know five will cut that out :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Noooo they wont...the camera angles are such you dont get to see much anyway SDA....LOL...but I am sure you can use your imagination.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh don't worry i will man i would have loved to have been there than thay Filmed

that.!

Can't we all get some sort of partition signed about Five cutting scenes and hand it to them? All Five have to do is put a warning at the start of the show so people are aware of the nature of the episode.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know - it's soooo obvious that that's all they need to do. It would probably be quicker for them too than having to go through the episodes for bits to chop!

I don't think RTE (the channel here in Ireland) cuts scenes as much - but then pieces could be missing without me realising !!!!

Of Tasha going au naturel?  Nothing.  Quite literally.

Well my Seven and Five copies matched.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One thing I thought was dodgily put together then was Robbie falling in the water.

Archived