UK Screening Of Key Episodes!

Guest James Martin

IMO Noah's Concert was rubbish. I expected this huge spectacular event and all we got was...

SPOILER

Henry, Scott & Beth dancing and Kim, Hyde, and Kit singing oh not to forget Tasha's poem! Boring to say the least!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it was kinda crap, without ? there :( very disapointing indeed

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was really stupid saying Eskimo Joe was coming and then they couldn't.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah i think i know what you mean now, but we could take it two way's how you worded it. as i have seen the concert allready, i know what happen's. :wink:

Does anyone know the UK date for when the lovely Peter arouses from his slumber? I am missing him terribly already.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think Peter 'awakens' in Ep 3861, due to be shown on Monday 13 June. :)

Does anyone know the UK date for when the lovely Peter arouses from his slumber? I am missing him terribly already.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think Peter 'awakens' in Ep 3861, due to be shown on Monday 13 June. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes your right si-co and the 4th may episode from australia will be on wednesday 19 oct 2005 in the uk.

Better put this back up!  Thanks to the lovely Tes for actually having a copy of the dates!

2004 SEASON

APRIL 12 - Morag Returns

APRIL 13 - Dalby arrives

APRIL 20 - Concert For Noah

MAY 06 - Kane's Operation

MAY 19 - Return of The Guv

JUNE 10 - Dani's Exit

JUNE 21 - Lance's Return

JUNE 24 - Season Finale, end of Bevan Lee's reign on the show

2005 SEASON

JUNE 27 - Beginning of 2005 Season, beginning of Dan Bennett's reign on the show

JUNE 30 - Palace Fire

JULY 05 - Robbie's Joyride*

JULY 22 - Plane Crash

AUGUST 10 - Kirsty and Kane leave

OCTOBER 05 - Ryan arrives

OCTOBER 20 - Sally's attack

OCTOBER 21 - Marc Edward's death - Second PG Episode

NOVEMBER (SOMETIME) - Possible date for umasking of The Stalker!  Anyone know when the May 4th ep screens here?

DECEMBER 23 - EPISODE 4000!

* - SCISSORSWATCH!

Robbie steals Kim's car keys and takes his motor for a spin.  The last time car-keys were nicked in the name of a joyride (Duncan/Jade/Seb chicken-run, December 2004) Five notoriously hacked the episode to shreds - one of the first times a cut had been made since the ITV era!  So be on your guard for this one...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks i best get two people on recording duty becouse i go away end of july into early august, dont want to miss kane and kirstys last weeks etc or the plane crash, im really looking forward to these up and coming months the storylines seem great nothing dull about any of them(like neighbours etc can get)

Archived