UK Screening Of Key Episodes!

Guest James Martin

Hell, that's the first I've heard of that!

Yeah, I generally watch the omnibus' rather than each indivdual episode and I remember watching it and thinking "I thought that bit was supposed to be cut out?!" - they still had Robbie looking for his key's cut out, as well Seb flying over the bonnet. And also they still cut the scene where Jade's trying to convince Seb to have sex.....oh and also the one from the earlier episode where Jade and Duncan are actually taking the drugs.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The episode with Ian Osbourne are probably the best episodes in the next few months from what i cam remember from last year....it was a bit tedious after the Sarah stuff and didnt pick up again until after christmas, but Irene and Ian Osbourn were ace....loved it...I hope they bring him back again.....so watch out for them guys.

The episode with Ian Osbourne are probably the best episodes in the next few months from what i cam remember from last year....it was a bit tedious after the Sarah stuff and didnt pick up again until after christmas, but Irene and Ian Osbourn were ace....loved it...I hope they bring him back again.....so watch out for them guys.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh i have been waiting for the Osbourn stuff for Ages. i hear that the tasha

Meeting her dad stuff is one of the best Monuments of the year.

Wednesday 27th nude episode? :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You hope sir, if channel five does not cut it out, but good luck they do show it just for you sir drinks alot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How come 5 cut out lots of scenes?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You hope sir, if channel five does not cut it out, but good luck they do show it just for you sir drinks alot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If your talking about the above article,they would say it was unsuable veiwing for the time slot which is a load of bull crap.

Well Ch5 think they have to right, to make our mind's up for us about issues like these and also drug issuess, drunkeness, car nicking,nudeity and what ever else they cut out .They don't think where capable to see if we think it's suitable veiwing.

They want us to live in a world where we think there is NO sex, drugs (Rock and Roll) idiot's who nick cars who are high on drug's or drink.There so kind they want to protect us a bubble of happyness, no crime ,no nudetiy no drug happen's bless em. :lol::D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If your talking about the above article,they would say it was unsuable veiwing for the time slot which is a load of bull crap.

Well Ch5 think they have to right, to make our mind's up for us about issues like these and also drug issuess, drunkeness, car nicking,nudeity and what ever else they cut out .They don't think where capable to see if we think it's suitable veiwing.

They want us to live in a world where we think there is NO sex, drugs (Rock and Roll) idiot's who nick cars who are high on drug's or drink.There so kind they want to protect us a bubble of happyness, no crime ,no nudetiy no drug happen's bless em.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: to true di we seem to leave in a nanny state :angry:

just how much nudetiy is there in this episode anyway <_<

Archived