Who thinks Selina and Steven were a good couple

sallyandflynnfan

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back then in 1996, I was disgusted at Selina and Steven's relationship, but my feelings began to turn around when Mr Fisher got wind of it, sacked him, and he was ostracised by the whole town and left Summer Bay. Pity though about the rules governing teacher-student professional relationships, and parents generally don't like teachers playing around with their daughters, whatever their age.

22 hours ago, Old H&A Fan said:

Back then in 1996, I was disgusted at Selina and Steven's relationship, but my feelings began to turn around when Mr Fisher got wind of it, sacked him, and he was ostracised by the whole town and left Summer Bay. Pity though about the rules governing teacher-student professional relationships, and parents generally don't like teachers playing around with their daughters, whatever their age.

Yeah but love is love 

11 hours ago, KKB said:

I think although the laws didn't allow it and they still went on with their relationship it meant they truly loved each other and I liked their relationship

Yeah

3 hours ago, Trudy Heine said:

Steven and Selina - Stelina as a couple nickname. Like Shangel for Shane and Angel.

Love the nickname

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 3:39 AM, Old H&A Fan said:

Shelina, Selannon or Shanina - Selina and Shannon

Well, they did have a large amount of sleepovers and probably did apply sunblock to each other a bunch of times.... :D

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 2:03 PM, Old H&A Fan said:

Though it was funny when Luke riled Michael about 14yo girls liking him, making him thinking he was gonna roll up on Sal! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Selven?

I'm another huge fan of this pairing. They were meant to be together. Steven tried to deny his feelings but he couldn't.

I've got an idea for a story to explain what happened after Steven married Linn. I need to do some research though before I post it.

Archived