Everybody God Dam Chillax (by pembie) - comments

Ludub

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, spoke too soon, eh? :wink: Really enjoyed this ending. I'm picturing the clown from IT in that end scene. Should I be worried about the fate of our beloved Matt?! :blink::lol: Liked Matt and Evie's ghost train wedding, and the fact the they had Roo perform the ceremony. Olivia worrying about Hunters stress levels made me laugh. No-one wants him hulking out on the ghost train, now go they! Although I'm not sure I'd trust him to keep my bag safe! What if I came back and found he'd flown into a murderous rage and set it on fire?! :lol: 

Matt's kangaroo would box Hunter's ears in and stop him harming your bag I'm sure..

Yeah The IT clown would be about right I watched the trailer for that a few days before I wrote this. :lol:

Thanks for reading everybody..

• Like 1

LOOOOOOOOOVED that !!!! Soooooo beyond insane !!!!!!

in those last 2 chapters I esp. liked .......

Billie's sarcasm when VJ was trynig to make the best of their quicksand/mud sitch;

VJ's room service line, re that banana;

Alf yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay killed the phoebe monster;

Luke and Luc [and the comments that Billie can be a boys name too];

VJ naturally confusing Roo with the kangaroo;

the Dr WHo references - bow tie and train to different space and time.

Yeah, juts beyond ....... ADORED it !!!! Thank you muchly for sharing it with us, pembie !!!!

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Everybody God Dam Chillax (by pembie) - comments